Flirtationship (Cesar)

"Cesar! Give me back my phone!" you shouted at him as you tried to reach your phone over his body while laughing.

"No! Let me see!" shouted Cesar as he tried to look at an embarrassing video of you when you were in junior high with a huge grin on his face.

As Cesar tried to watch, you finally grabbed your phone and sat back down in your seat at lunch.

You looked back at the group and they looked at you and Cesar weirdly. You gained a pink blush in embarrassment.

"What?" asked Cesar as he calmed down from laughing.

"What is with you two?" asked Jamal.

"What do you mean?" asked Cesar confused.

"Y'all over here flirting like we ain't here." said Ruby as he picks a pineapple cut with a fork and eats it.

"We weren't flirting." you said and put a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Girl, I think we ALL know what flirting looks like. So why don't y'all just get together?!" shouted Jasmine at you and Cesar. Both of you looked at each other and looked back at Jasmine.

"It's not like that. Y/N and I are just good friends." said Cesar and you felt you got hit in the heart. Not in a good way.

You looked at Cesar and you saw him eating while smiling, You looked away and took a deep breath while you held your heart trying to figure out what was that.

The bell rings and everybody at lunch starts to go to class after they throw away their lunches.

You start to walk to class with your supplies after you went to your locker until a moment later, somebody's arm went over your shoulders. You looked to your left to see Cesar.

"Cesar, what are you doing?" you asked as both of you walked through the halls side by side. You turned your head to see some people starting to look at you.

"Nothing. Can I take my good amigo to class?" asked Cesar as both of you turned a corner and went down another hallway.

"Not like this!" you said and quickly get Cesar's arm off of your shoulders. You start to walk faster than Cesar.

"Y/N! Wait up!" shouted Cesar as he tried to catch up to you.

"See you Cesar!" you shouted and you disappeared into the crowd. Cesar tried to go through it until he had no sight of you.

You quickly went into English class and sat right next to Jasmine. Jasmine looked at you surprised.

"Y/N?! What are you doing rushing up here?!" said Jasmine as she looked at you crazy as you tried to catch your breath.

"Sorry Jas. Just have to run away from Cesar." you said as you take out your notebook for class.

"Why are you running from your boyfriend? You don't have to hide it." said Jasmine as she chews a piece of gum.

"He's not my boyfriend!" you said out loud. A few people turned a look at you weirdly.

"Sorry." you whispered to them and you slowly started writing down the new vocabulary words that were on the board as a warm-up.

As you looked at the next word and definition. your eyes widened a bit while your heart skipped a bit. It basically explains your relationship with Cesar right now.

flirtationship

noun

a relationship between two friends, where both people engage in flirtatious behavior without the promise of becoming anything more.