You're The One (Cesar)

B/F/N - Best Friend

E/N - Frenemy 

"We! Are! Freeridge High! We get down for our school!"

It was late January and basketball season was almost over. The cheerleaders were practicing a new cheer for the next game later on today against Brentwood which is going to be the biggest game of the season.

You don't cheer but you were one of the photographers for the school yearbook this year which was a big deal. You have to earn more credit to graduate so you decided to help the school with the yearbook this year.

You were in charge of taking photos of all of the big school events like the homecoming game and dance, new clubs, and the school sport teams.

You were wearing a jean jacket with a black romper and cute knee high boots that goes with your outfit.

Once the cheerleaders finish the cheer, you slowly start to come up to the cheerleaders with your camera.

"H-hi. Um, I n-need a picture of this team for the yearbook?" you asked stuttering.

"Awe, Y/N have a stutter problem?" said your frenemy, E/N and started to laugh out loud.

"Four more months and I'm out of here." you whispered to yourself and you scoot back far enough to take a picture of the squad.

Once they got settled, you were about to take the photo until one of the gym doors opened. You turn your head to see the school's basketball team coming in from their warm up.

The cheerleaders and E/N start to stare at the boys coming in and start to drool with heart eyes.

You rolled your eyes at them and realized the lens of the camera wasn't clear enough. You changed it and looked back up with your eyes landing on a familiar person.

That figure is none other than Cesar Diaz. The guy that every girl wants. He's sadly your crush.

You glanced at him and looked away after a few moments later to finish fixing the lens. Once you were done, you heard the cheerleaders squealed.

You look back up to see Cesar coming over to the cheerleaders with a few other basketball players.

"What's up, ladies?" asked Cesar with a smile and the cheerleaders giggled.

"What's up, Cesar. You excited for the big game today?" asked E/N with flirty eyes as she started to feel Cesar's muscles with her hands while staring up at him deeply.

Your heart starts to burn in jealousy. She knows about your crush on him and surprisingly she hasn't told the whole school yet for some reason. E/N always knew what would make you boil.

"What's up, Y/N girl." shouted your best friend, B/F/N as they entered the gym and walked over to you. You gain a smile and turn around to them happily.

"B/F/N! Hey!" you said and both of you hugged in happiness.

Cesar was glancing at you and B/F/N hugging, more specifically you. He starts to stare while he is surrounded by E/N and the other cheerleaders.

"Girl, guess what! I'm going to the game with you!" said B/F/N which was music to your ears because you thought you were going to be alone. Both of you start jumping around in happiness which made E/N and the other cheerleaders look at you.

"Y/N. B/F/N. Get a room." said E/N and her and the other cheerleaders start to laugh. You and B/F/N stop jumping and look at them weirdly.

"Mine your own business, E/N. Aka the biggest person to sleep with." said B/F/N and the cheerleaders stopped laughing and gasped from B/F/N's response making E/N's face turn furiously. Cesar was trying not to chuckle.