Lockdown (Oscar)

"Remember when Jamal jumped into that pool when we were trying to find the money?" asked Ruby, reminding the group. The core five group and you laughed as Jamal looked at them with a glare.

It was a regular Friday and you were at Ruby's house with the gang hanging out together while watching a Netflix show.

"Are y'all done? I'm right here!" said Jamal with his arms crossed against his chest with an upset face.

Olivia got up and walked over to sit next to you on the two seat coach in the living room. You look up from your phone to see her.

"Hey Olivia. What's up?" you asked with a smile.

"What's going on with you and Spooky?" asked Olivia and you giggle and start to blush a little bit because you start to think about him.

"Nothing." you said while looking away.

"Yes, there is! Look at you! Spooky taking you home everyday from school, you smiling at his texts, being all close and sitting next to each other at parties. Don't act like nothing is going on!" said Olivia and you giggled again.

"We're just friends. That's all." you said and your phone lit up with a notification of a text. Olivia looked down at your phone in your hand to see it was a message from him.

Olivia looked back at you with a smirk. "Are you going to answer that?"

"No." you said and looked to the floor away from your phone.

Olivia looks at you with a smirk on her face and walks away to go sit next to Ruby on another couch. You check to see if her eyes were on the TV again before texting Spooky back.

Right before you send your text, somebody came rushing into Ruby's house and shutting the door loud along with locking it.

"Hey! What you do-"

Ruby stops to see who it was. Everybody's eyes widened except you because you weren't looking.

You turned your head a moment later and gasped to see Spooky with his resting furious face while breathing heavily.

"Have anyone seen Cesar?" asked Spooky and the bathroom door opened and everyone turned their head to see Cesar walking out of the bathroom.

"Spooky?" asked Cesar and Spooky went over to him.

"We got to stay here. They shut the whole block down again." said Spooky and everybody groaned in annoyance except him.

"You can't be serious right now." said Cesar and sirens echoed into the house and red and blue lights shine through the windows of Ruby's house.

"I'm just glad you're safe." said Spooky and he turns back around to you and the gang.

"How long are we in here?" asked Monse.

"Who knows. We are going to be here for a while." said Cesar as he walked back to Monse and put his left arm around her shoulder.

You looked at Cesar and Monse as they started to get cozy with each other. You turn your head to see Spooky looking at you.

You turned away making him sigh and sat down at the dining table.

"At least it isn't how it was two years ago. We got food in the house." said Ruby and he got up and went into the kitchen.

Ruby turns on the light and his eyes widened to see Jamal eating chips

"You don't have any food left." said Jamal and he ate the last chip in the bag in front of Ruby.

"JAMAL!" shouted everybody angrily expect for Spooky

Jamal did a shy smile and put his hands up in defense looking at Ruby with the confused look acting like he didn't eat the least amount of food in the house.