Step 3

"Holy shit! That's a lot of fire!" Kaminari ever so delicately put.

For Class 1-A, excluding Midoriya and Todoroki, the entire fight had been, to put it lightly, a shitshow. No one had a single clue to what was going on. They had no idea how Midoriya stopped breaking his bones, what all the stuff Midoriya had been screaming about was, or why all of a sudden Todoroki had started to use his flames. All they knew was that the fight was in the endgame now. The closest to Midoriya in the stands were growing excessively worried. Namely Uraraka, Iida, Asui, and Yaoyorozu. Uraraka was squinting at the arena blinded by the fire. She raised her arms in front of her face to block the blinding light.

"That fire, it's so hot. Do...Do you guys think Deku can still win this?"

'That's the question of the hour isn't it,' Momo thought to herself. She couldn't believe it. He was doing it. While at the start Midoriya had it rough, he made a breakthrough. He had kept his promise. As much as she had utmost faith in Midoriya, she hadn't expected...that. She knew she had been asking far too much of Midoriya to suddenly figure out how to stop breaking all of his bones. Well, she THOUGHT she was asking too much. Apparently Midoriya thought otherwise. He had done it. While he had still broken a few fingers, she expected that. All she wanted was for him to not break everything. She heard about the entrance exam, about how he broke his arm and both of his legs. She learned at the U.S.J attack he broke a finger and both of his legs. She just didn't want him utterly broken. But, Midoriya will always be Midoriya. In the little time they had been classmates, he had already left a major impression. Always surprising everybody, helping them, doing things for them. 'He managed to go past his limitations and with that look on his face, he clearly has every intention to win. And he's doing it...for me.'

She couldn't help the flutter that came to life in her chest. Before she could even try to explain it, Iida responded to Uraraka's question.

"Midoriya is injured worse than Todoroki is, but that hasn't stopped him before. It depends on how powerful Todoroki's fire is. We've never seen him use it to it fullest before, but from what we're seeing right now...I can't be sure."

Asui spoke up too, bluntly as ever. "I don't think so. Now that Todoroki has both of his abilities, and Midoriya already had trouble with only his ice, then I thin-"

"He'll do it." The three students whipped their heads to their right. Momo was standing, both hands on the railing, staring directly into the ring. The light of the flames illuminating off of her face, shining in her eyes. "Midoriya's going to win. I know he will."

...

"SHOOOOTOOOOOOO!" All attention in the stadium immediately focused onto Endeavor, stomping his way down the stand steps. "YES! YOU'VE FINALLY ACCEPTED YOUR DESTINY. USE YOUR LEFT SIDE AND LIVE UP TO THE REASON I CREATED YOU!"

Present Mic came back in over the intercom. "ENDEAVOR SUDDENLY SHOUTS WORDS OF... ENCOURAGEMENT!? WHAT A DOTING FATHER?"

Endeavor focused back in on his son and faltered. His son was simply smiling, not even paying attention to him. He looked over to Midoriya and saw he was smiling too.

'Whatever that boy has done, I can't help but thank him. He really did it. My legacy will finally live on,' the Walking Matchstick said, smiling widely.

Todoroki felt his body heat rise. It was new; it had been so long since he had ever used his fire. He felt the frostbite slowly melt away, the mix of hot and cold leaving him warm. A nice, warm sensation, traveling through his body.

Who would have ever thought that using his left side would ever feel so...nice.

But he couldn't dwell on it. He had a battle to win. He looked up to Midoriya, who was...smiling? Up in the teacher's stands, All Might saw this smile as well. 'Young Midoriya, was...was your plan all along?'