Whatever Fate Awaits

A/N: Ah, what's it been a month? Sorry about that folks, I took a small vacay. Mostly because I may or may not have been understandably super tired and passed out sitting up, realizing that I needed to relax. My sleep schedule is all kinds of fucked up.

And I can't believe it's taken me so long to promote this. I've known about it forever. But there's a TV Tropes page about this story.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/article_history.php?article=Fanfic.ThankYou

“You’ve been sitting there staring for two hours, Stupid Hair. You’ve gotta say something.”

“...What exactly do I say to that?”

Katsuki shrugged and pulled out a water bottle from his mini fridge. He leaned against the wall looking out to his balcony. “Well, De-...Midoriya beat the shit out of me, Ponytail despises me, his mother probably hates me, so I expect you to follow the trend.”

“I...I’m confused about a lot of this.” Ejirou turned from his position on the edge of the bed to look at Bakugou. “I’m seeing some plot holes. Midoriya was bullied for what exactly?”

“Can’t say. It’s not my place to tell you.” 

“What about his quirk? Why didn’t he use it to defend himself?”

“Can’t say that either.”

“What can you tell me then!?”

Katsuki shook his head, “Everything I just told you. I and everyone else bullied Midoriya for years, isolated him, beat him up, all of it. I was the main culprit and I told him to kill himself. Anything from Midoriya’s side of the story is his private information. So don’t fucking ask me.” Ejirou already figured out about him, so there was no hiding what he did. But, Katsuki knew that, if what he thought about All Might and Izuku was true, then he couldn’t tell Ejirou that Izuku was quirkless. 

He also felt that it would be really bad if he told Kirishima about Izuku’s mental state throughout it all. 

"You're not exactly giving me much to go on."

"What more do you need, Dumbass!?"

"I don't know! I jus-...I don't know." Kirishima rubbed his bleary eyes and sighed. "I don't know what to think. And honestly I just feel bad that I tried to defend you. Midoriya must think I'm a real idiot for siding with his bully."

"You know he would never do that. He's obnoxiously apologetic...Well, except with me. The real question is, why are you still here?"

The faux red haired teen raised a brow, "Hm?"

"You're still here. I told you all of that, and yet you're still here."

"I'm beginning to question that myself."

"I kinda figured you'd be pissed."

"Oh, blindingly so. But, decking you out of nowhere is unmanly. And with something so private I'd rather not cause a big commotion. What do you do when it turns out your best friend is an assho-...Okay, even more of an asshole? I'm stuck in the middle of a broken bridge between my friends."

"Except the person you go to should be obvious."

"...Yeah, it should."

Katsuki grunted, "And once again, you're still here."

"I think...I think it's because I can see how distraught you are." Ejirou expected to be yelled at for saying Katsuki showed any kind of sadness or guilt, but Katsuki simply continued to look out the screen door. "I've never seen you like this. Granted, I haven't even known you for a full year. But, this is definitely far away from how you usually act...You didn't think you were doing anything wrong, did you?"