The Raid (Finale)

A/N: This took so long to write. Each paragraph was rewritten at least 2 or 3 times.

I'll just say this.

SHIT

GETS

CRAZY

“Don’t touch her!” Izuku, after launching himself into the air from the basement, collided into Chisaki. His shoulder rammed into the Yakuza boss’ side, both of them crashing into the dirt just below the surface. The rest of the group, all riding on the back of Ryukyu, flew past the duo towards the estate above. Three of Kai’s six arms slammed into the dirt. Giant tendrils of earth shot into the sky and slammed into the dragons underbelly, knocking her off course and towards the ground. Panicked, Izuku ran up the wall in hopes to catch someone. Ochako grabbed Kyouka and Tsu, using her quirk on herself. She had a couple of officers and Rock Lock on her back or clinging to the others. Nejire took hold of Nighteye and the police chief, along with officers clinging on to her or the others. 

But, Ryukyu and multiple other police officers were still falling.

Once on ground level, Izuku skid to a halt. He summoned all of his power into his arms, and Black Whip cracked out of his limbs in a ferocious black mass. It wove its way around Ryukyu’s dragon body, barely stopping her before she hit the ground. Other branches broke off of the main whips and grabbed the officers in the air.

Nana lifted her brows, “Huh. I didn’t know Black Whip could do that at full power.”

Izuku let out a shaky breath as he carefully began to safely lower people to the ground. “Me neither.”  As Izuku was trying to bring down Ryukyu, Overhaul had already made it to the top, and was running full speed towards the front entrance. Before he could even make it to the ground, Sir escaped Nejire’s grip and sprinted after the villain. 

Mirio popped up out of the ground and pursued Chisaki as well. The mentor and his student looked past Kai to see terrified looking Twice and Bubble Girl with the latter holding Eri in her arms.

...

*Clang*

*Clang*

Sweat ran down Momo’s face as she slashed her claws again at the psychotic killer.  The metal of her own weapons sparking off Himiko's stolen one. Momo jumped up and kicked off of the wall, swiping her claws at Himiko. If Momo wanted a real challenge, then this was it.

It was already obvious that Himiko was combat experienced, and more than likely more experienced than the young hero. The blonde moved with a grace that Momo could only dream of having. No matter how much pressure Momo applied, Himiko never fell behind. Every collision of metal the two made, Himiko was already attempting to make three more.  Her mastery of blades was obvious, and it was influencing the fight.

Momo had only been working with weapons for about a year, starting before U.A. She had even less time working with bladed weapons. Himiko had been using blades her entire life, and she wasn’t exactly being subtle about it. Momo’s irritation only grew as the feeling of being played became more apparent. Himiko parried every attack Momo sent her way, and with each attack she returned with one of her own.