I-Island Emotional Expo

"MORNING, IS HERE! MORNING IS HERE! MORNING, IS HERE!"

"Uuggh..." Izuku tried to slap the alarm clock, but felt nothing but... facial features. Izuku peeked open his eye to see All Might in his buff form crouched down next to his plane seat. "Were you... pretending to be my alarm clock?"

"Why yes I was. I thought you might want to wake up and see a bird's-eye view of I-Island before we land."

Izuku perked up at this and looked out his window to see the giant facility of I-Island in the ocean. "Wow! It's even bigger than I thought!"

"Astonishing isn't it? So many exhibits, labs, and attractions for all kinds of quirks and technology. It's like one big city as well. Full of restaurants and sites... perfect date spots..."

"I'm not ready yet."

"Well when will you be ready!?"

"I don't know!"

All Might turned back to his regular state and sat down. "Sorry. I understand confessions are a hard thing to do. You really don't have to keep your promise of doing it by the end of the summer."

"No. No I will. J-Just...not yet."

Toshinori twiddled his thumbs, "Well...I might have done a teensy little something to give you a little push."

"Oh no. What did you do?" Izuku asked with dismay.

"Welllll...you know how there's going to be a formal party?"

"Yeah."

"I may have called ahead and requested that music and a dance floor be added in." Izuku put his head in his hands and groaned. "Young Midoriya you should be excited. You get to dance with a lovely young woman."

"But I can't dance!"

"All you have to do is hold each other and sway. That's what everyone does."

"Ugh...well, I've been meaning to ask anyway. But any tips on how to get taller?" Izuku asked.

"Hm? Why do you want to know that?"

"Because if I'm going to dance with Momo, I at least want to not be staring at the nose the whole time." Izuku grumbled.

"Oh come now, she's not that much taller than you. A few centimeters won't make a difference. Besides, maybe she finds it cute having a smaller companion. Like I do with your mother."

"ALL MIGHT!"

"Hahaha! I'm just teasing you...partially. Now get dressed in your hero costume; we're about to land." Izuku lugged his way to the plane bathroom to change into his costume. Toshinori buffed up and groaned, "I'm going to have to be stuck like this for hours. At least I get to see Dave after all this time."

...

The duo walked through the airport terminal and out onto the main grounds of I-Island. Izuku was mesmerized by the sight. Thousands of people everywhere using their quirks freely to make sculptures, fireworks, tons and tons of street performances. Exhibits and tall skyscrapers were scattered across the horizon.