The Hero Killer: Stain

(3rd Day of the Internships)

Edgeshot and Yaoyorozu sat in a Private Hero Train Cabin eating lunch on their way to Hosu City. The 2nd day of the internship actually went well for Yaoyorozu. She had gotten better at her combat exercises, but still lacked in some areas.

For starters, her quick-thinking and confidence in her plans were still at an all time low. Edgeshot had been putting her to random tests. At any given time of the day he would cause a sudden ambush of some kind, test her reflexes, and see what she could come up with to get out of the scenario. She was-

"Think fast!"

Momo caught the thrown chopsticks between her fingers, but then Edgeshot grabbed her wrist and began pushing them towards her neck as if the chopsticks were a knife. And once again, Momo's brain was uncooperative as the wooden utensils slowly pressed against her throat.

Edgeshot let go and backed off, "Good reflexes. Bad ending."

*Sigh* "Sorry. I'm really trying but my brain just won't cooperate. I pick out every problem or bad possibility that could happen and I can't decide."

"I think I know what you need. You need to be in a true Pro Hero situation. You and someone else's life must be in life threatening danger. When not only your life's on the line, but someone else's as well, then you can't decide. You must just do. You must launch into action immediately without thought so you can save someone."

Momo looked out the window, ' Just like Midoriya.'

"Maybe not as reckless as him, but whatever floats your boat."

Yaoyorozu did a double take. "Did...did I say that out loud?"

"You muttered it, yeah."

"I see. Midoriya's habits seem to be rubbing off on me," said taking a bite of rice. She still hasn't apologized to Midoriya yet. At least not an apology he deserved. She was too afraid of what would happen. Even though she knew Midoriya would never be truly angry with her, what if he decided to distance himself. She was just... scared. 

Edgeshot smirked and said, "Well that tends to happen with loved ones."

Momo then began to choke on her food. 

"Why * cough* ack does everyon* cough*make the * cough* assumption that were dating!?"

"I didn't. 'Loved ones' can mean family and friends. You made that connection."

"Well...I, uh...no. I'm sorry but no. It's not like that. It can't be."