Brainstorming

Momo had always considered herself to be intelligent. Even back when her self-confidence was shattered, her intelligence was the one thing she knew she could depend on. Well, that and Izuku, of course. But, ironically, those were the two things that were making her question her intellect. 

She had no idea how she hadn't figured it out before. When the idea of being in a relationship with Izuku was just that, an idea, Momo thought that intimacy would be something they would have to work toward. She thought that Izuku would be uncomfortable and embarrassed for awhile, but then would slowly become more and more comfortable with touching and kissing and such. 

However, that turned out to not be the case. Almost as soon as their relationship started, Izuku was just as ready as she was, if not more. While there were some places she had to guide him to, like their night together at his home, he was only being patient due to his politeness. He didn't want to overstep her boundaries by accident. But, as soon as Momo gave him the green light he was all over her. 

And it wasn't just heated moments either. Izuku almost always took her hand, even in public. During their date he had wrapped his arm around her waist and shoulder multiple times throughout. The same went for kissing her in public as well.

The final thing to make it all click was last night. The two of them had agreed to at least try and be on their best behavior for as long as they could. Which meant no bed sharing. So, each of them went to their separate rooms and went to bed.

...Which lasted approximately an hour-and-a-half

Momo knew they likely wouldn't last long, but she figured it would be a few days at least. But, low and behold at ten o'clock, there came a knock on her door. 

~TY~

(The Previous Night)

*Knock Knock*

Momo crawled out of bed and opened her door to see Izuku standing there. "S-Sorry. I would have been here sooner, but uh...Iida set up a fake trap."

"Fake trap?" Izuku motioned for her to follow him and they walked over to the boy's side of the second floor. He pointed down the hall at Iida's room to see Tenya himself, sticking his head out of his door, staring down the hall. His eyes were completely wide and unblinking. "Can...Can he see us?"

"No. Listen closely." Momo leaned her head closer to hear very quiet snores. "He fell asleep standing up with his eyes open so I would be too afraid to leave my room." Momo couldn't help but laugh. Iida was definitely dedicated.

Izuku and Momo made it back to her room and Izuku immediately made himself at home. As soon as the door closed he was already under the covers and was awaiting his girlfriend. Momo pursed her lips, "I thought we agreed we'd be on our best behavior for the time being."

Izuku looked at her sheepishly, "I-...I-I just...I couldn't fall asleep without you. It felt weird."

~TY~

(Present)

And now, there Momo was, awake hours before they had to get up and stroking Izuku's hair as he slept with his arms around her. It finally all clicked in her head. 

His instant charge and want to touch and hold her. His need to feel her with him when he slept. It all made sense.

Izuku was touch-starved.