Change

A/N: So, apparently some people thought I was going to leave Izuku out of the Overhaul Arc..........PFFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *INHALES* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FUCK NO! Why on Earth would I do that!? Izuku literally needs to be in the fucking Arc, and EVERY arc. Because if you haven't noticed, he's the main fucking character!

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" The screams of Kyouka echoed throughout the gym.

Kaminari's eyes shot open. "GOOD GRIEF HE'S NAKED!"

Mineta nudged Sero on the arm, "Of course it's Jirou who's afraid of a naked man. Am I right fellas!? Am I right fellas!? Hachacha! Men stuff!"

"...What the literal fuck is wrong with you dude?"

'Just ignore it Momo! Just ignore it Momo!' She kept her eyes above Mirio's waist and charged forward. 'He can phase. I can work with that...I think.' She continued her bum rush and leaped through him. She rolled and landed back on her feet, facing back towards Mirio.

"Not too bad. You realized you couldn't hit me so didn't even try. I-" 

*Ting*

Mirio looked down to see a flashbang missing a pin at his feet. "...Ah, I see what you did there."

* BANG*

Kyouka saw the opening and gave the order, "Long range attackers, fire!" Kyouka sent out soundwaves, Mineta threw balls, Aoyama fired his laser, and Sero shot out his tape. 

...Only for Mirio to disappear into the floor.

Momo's eyes widened, "Oh no."

At the back of the room, Aizawa pursed his lips. "As rough as it is, this is the best way to jam this lesson into their heads. Togata is the perfect example of what they should strive to be by the end of their time here…"

Mirio popped up out of the ground in front of Kyouka and grabbed both jacks in one hand. He wrapped them around her and Kaminari, phasing through them to avoid other incoming attacks. He picked up the now tied up duo and threw them at Tokoyami, disappearing under the ground once more.

Dark Shadow appeared and caught Kyouka and Denki before they could fall. A fist suddenly slammed into the avian teen's side, and another to the side of his face. Catching his friends was nothing but a trap to occupy his attention.  "Distraction!" Togata vanished back under the ground.

He appeared in front of Aoyama, "Over here!" Yuga fired his stomach laser at the third year, with the beam going right through Mirio. It went past Mirio and hit Mineta instead. The blonde phased his fist into Aoyama's stomach and shook it around. The first year had never felt such discomfort in his life. He clutched his stomach and fell to his knees.

Momo watched as Mirio took down her classmates in mere seconds. Izuku would've loved to see one of the Big Three at work...and also have been slightly terrified like Momo was. 'He's popping out of the ground at high speeds. It's like it's forcing him out. I'm starting to really wish I studied physics instead of anatomy."

Mirio shot out and flipped over Tsu, grabbing the sides of her head. He flipped back to the ground and flung the frog girl at Mina, crashing her into the other, and vanishing back into the ground. 'He's going after people with long ranged abilities. And that just leaves…"

Momo could already see a fist appearing below her from the ground. '...Me."

"Gotcha!" 

*POOF*

Mirio's fist whiffed through the air, hitting nothing. Smoke replaced his target, who was now nowhere to be seen. "Huh?" A foot appeared from the smoke and was directed towards his face. He phased and it passed through his head. Momo rolled across the ground disappeared into another ploom of smoke. "Well that cool and all, but if I've learned anything from Sir it's…"