The End of the Aftermath

"So you're telling me that after a villain crisis like we've never seen before, your retirement, the children being attacked, you calmly and nonchalantly walk in here and ask me to move my daughter away from home and back to you? I don't care if she wasn't severely injured. She was still put in harm's way under your supervision."

Aizawa leaned forward in his seat, "I understand, and I won't deny our faults. But Mr. Jirou we believe tha-"

"Um, If I may interrupt," Mika said. "My husband is simply putting on an act right now. He chanted and cried tears of joy during All Might's battle, saying how amazing it was for her to have him as a teacher. So I believe it's already been decided that Kyouka can move to the dorms."

"Come on! I want to look tough just one time! Once!"

"Honey there's no point. Besides, would you really want to take Kyouka away from her first relationship?"

All Might and Aizawa looked at one another, and then back to the parents and simultaneously said, "Relationship?"

...

(Kyouka's Room)

"Well you can definitely still float things." Kyouka looked around her room as half of her belongings were aimlessly floating through the air. Ochako was banging her head against the wall.

"I don't get it! I can only double gravity whenever I don't mean to. We've tried everything!" Kyouka knew she wasn't wrong. They had tried everything they could think of. They tried only using certain fingers, holding her hand down longer, wiping her fingers across objects, both hands, etc. Every single time, the object they were using would float upward.

"Maybe it just happens in dire situations. I mean, it happened when you saw your girlfriend who you love oh so dearly in danger," Kyouka said smirking.

"It also happened to the soda can at the hospital when you woke up...and the hospital bathroom sink...and your door knob." Kyouka pursed her lips as she looked over to her door which was now missing it's handle. The knob was now on her desk flattened like a pancake.

"YYYeeeaaaah. You'll get it 'Chako. It'll just take time." Kyouka took Ochako by the waist and pulled her away from the wall. "You're one of the most determined human beings on the planet. You'll get it, especially whenever we go back to school and you have actual professionals helping you with your quirk."

"Mm...thanks Kyouka." Ochako closed her eyes, wrapped her arms around Kyouka, and leaned in with her lips puckered...only to feel nothing.

"A little help."

Ochako looked down to see Kyouka being pressed down into the floor, her gravity doubled on accident. "Ah! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" The brunette quickly pressed her fingers together and released her hold on her girlfriend. She helped Kyouka off of the ground, that time with here pinkies up.

"I can't tell if we should call that progress or not," Kyouka chuckled. Ochako just groaned and fell back onto the bed. "Maybe you're just adjusting to it. You just need to find the right sensation to tug on to activate it."

"Yeah, maybe," Ochako sighed. She suddenly felt a weight on her stomach, and looked up to see Kyouka straddling her.

"I have a couple of sensations we could test out."

Ochako blushed. "Ugh...I liked it better when you only teased Kaminari."

"Hey, you willingly signed up for this. You know what I'm about."

"Wouldn't your mom hear us anyway?"

"Hehe, probably." Kyouka flipped off of Ochako and laid on her back next to her. "Speaking of Jamming-Yay, I swore him to secrecy. I wasn't sure if you wanted to be public yet or not."