Epiphany ~ Descriptions Of New Characters.

As I didn't want to plague the final chapters of Unpredictable with descriptions of all the new characters, I've decided to make a chapter dedicated to the descriptions of all of the characters and a quick summary of their backgrounds/stories.

Despite the girls being 'maids' they are not obliged to do anything, Guren pays them regardless as he hardly goes to the safe house anyway. As they've had difficult pasts he just wanted to provide them with a place to stay for as long as they wish and need to heal.

Ira: Ira is a 19 year old, she looks and acts younger than she actually is; and the reason for that is because deep down she fears the responsibilities of adulthood and growing up. She knows she's getting older but makes the most of her youth by teasing and playing with everyone else. She's the oldest among her siblings and due to being so used to taking care of them, in order to help her mother; she never got as much attention- now that she's the youngest she takes advantage of it and acts carelessly in order to get attention from others. She usually annoys the other house occupants but they know what her old life was like and don't mind as much.

Ira has large, light brown eyes and strawberry blonde hair. She's fairly pale, with freckles littered on the bridge of her nose and a few on her cheeks. She's one of the tallest in the house being 5'7 and is really slim.

Takana: Takana is the second youngest, she's the same age as Y/N, only a few months older but she's the shortest at the height of 5'4. Takana has a mixed ethnic background, her mother is Tanzanian and her dad is Japanese, they met in an international school in Japan and fell in love, resulting in Takana being born when they were both fairly young.

Takana has a darker complexion with lose, curly hair which reaches her lower back. She has brown eyes and plump pink lips. She is very beautiful but she also has a sharp tongue, she is known for being as savage as she is for being pretty.

Lilith: Lilith is a year older than Y/N, she has a healthy balance of being both immature and mature but she leans more onto the more mature side. She possesses characteristics of a mother and a best friend. She was once saved by Guren for getting involved in something she wasn't supposed to be involved in, and was the first to be taken in by Guren.

Lilith's hair is dyed blonde, she also has plump pink lips. She has a birth mark underneath her right eye. She's one of the nicest people you'll meet but can seem intimidating at first glance. She's average height and the 2nd tallest at 5'6 and is quite chubby. She's also known for being very beautiful among others but faces insecurities about her weight which she never brings up to others.

Naomi: Naomi is the second oldest and one of the only people who frequently leaves the safe house, of course everyone else is curious as to where she's going although they're too scared to ask- just the way Naomi likes it. She appears to be lazy and nonchalant but will go out of her way for anyone she truly cares about; everyone at the safe-house, including Kai. Naomi's reasons for being at the safe house aren't good, she is currently involved in some shady business which will be revealed later on in the book, and only stays at the safe house as a means of hiding out after provoking dangerous people.

Naomi looks like your typical badass female lead; she is as intimidating as she looks with long, slick, straight, black hair and model-like figure. Around the house she'll put minimum effort into her appearance, and is usually found in baggy clothing or sports wear, but she never leaves the house without looking flawless, not too different to how she looks without her makeup, but she likes to have red lipstick, topped with lipgloss and can be found with heels. She's 5'6 and is more athletic than she tends to lead on, but only Guren knows this after she once crossed the JIDA and Guren had to diffuse the situation.

Miya: Miya is the oldest who is 27. Her reasons for being at the safe house are fairly odd- that is compared to the other house occupants. Simply put, all she needed was a job. She's the last one to move into the safe house, under the condition that she looked after the younger girls, the others do assist her with chores but she usually takes the most responsibility in order to fulfil Guren's request- otherwise she'd feel guilty about being paid for doing nothing.

Miya tends to have a motherly smile all the time, she has dark brown hair in a wavy bob which reaches her shoulders. She's 5'5 and behaves older than she actually is. As for her appearance she's one of the palest and also has a birth mark just below the left corner of her lip. She has prominent dimples, and quite small facial features.

Kai: Kai's a long-term friend of Guren's. They were practically raised together as Kai comes from a family who's loyalties lie with the Ichinose family. Kai's father is one of Guren's most trusted people to go to besides Sayuri's father. Kai didn't go to First Shibuya high school (to be fair, no one under the moon demon company would be brave enough to go there apart from Guren, Sayuri and Shigure) due to his own father's request so they didn't see each other during their teenage years, but then re-united in the army. They're not as close as they were when they were children, due to being in different sectors of the army but are growing closer after Guren spends more time in the safe house because of Y/N.

Kai is a tall, handsome young man. He has slightly tanned skin and strong facial features along with dark hair making him eye candy to others. Surprisingly enough, he acts very sensible around others who he isn't as well acquainted with and only expresses his flirtatious and quite frankly annoying behaviour to people he believes he's friends with, especially the girls back at the safe house; he is of course too scared to act like this around Y/N. As much as the girls appear to be repulsed by him, he actually has many girls throwing themselves at him- which he does entertain a bit while simultaneously maintaining his, single, responsible boy image.