Epiphany ~ Chapter 29.

-Narrator-
You had finally hit your second pregnancy trimester and fortunately your symptoms had reduced. Still hormonal? Yes, but everyone had gotten used to it at this point.

It had also been made a routine that Naomi would cook for you, at first she only did it to prevent the creation of what she referred to as "abominations" but much to her misfortune you had grown quite fond of her cooking and now she can't escape the duty.

Naomi was the type to escape doing something she didn't want to do, but she'd often talk fondly about her times at the bar when you were with her, as well as cooking for you without being asked; you eventually were lead to believe that she actually enjoyed cooking for you.

"Oh, by the way, Miya, aren't you supposed to be moving in with you fiancé this month?" You asked Miya who was also sitting with you and Naomi,

"Nah, we're going to move in together after our wedding." Miya said much to your surprise,

"Oh really? What changed?"

"Nothing much, we just thought that might be a good idea." She kept it short, and Naomi shot her a glance before returning to what she was initially doing.

Miya knew best about your situation with Guren and how he would soon have to return the army; she was especially worried about how you would cope without him, especially during the last few months of your pregnancy and while she did trust the other girls to take care of you, she couldn't suppress her strong sense of responsibility which she's had for years in this house.

"That makes sense..." Naomi sighs, "That night after the wedding sex gonna hit different."

"Is that really what you got from that, Naomi?" Miya asked flustered but still relatively cool,

"That's the best reason I could possibly think of!" Naomi continued to tease,

"Have you not been getting any?" Miya raised an eyebrow, causing you to snort in amusement; it was very rare Miya was straightforward with her sly comments.

"How did you know?" Naomi turned to face the two of you, rolling her eyes,

"If I speak I will be in trouble." You mutter under your breath, itching to voice your own slick comment,

"You're absolutely right! I'm also the one feeding you." She shot you a look before turning off the stove and grabbing a plate.

"I was more than happy providing for myself, actually-" you began,

"If I let you continue, you would have definitely moved onto eating stuff that aren't edible." Naomi explained,

"She's right." Ira appeared at the doorway, "Y/N would've woken up one day and decided she was craving toilet blocks."

"Why are you even here?" You side-eyed her,

"I smelt food." She replied simply, already serving herself,

"I didn't cook for you, that's for Y/N." Naomi stared at her,

"We can share, right Y/N?"

You grinned at her, "Sure!" Your smile slowly dropped, "But if we do, you'll be eating toilet blocks before I do."

Ira froze, she would challenge you if you weren't extremely hormonal and pregnant but instead she turned with the plate, plopping it before you, "Bon appetit!" She nervously smiled before twirling around and heading straight for the fridge and taking out her own ingredients.

"Oh, you're too nice, Ira!" The grin returned to your face before you tucked in.

"Off topic, but Y/N a letter came for you today." Ira shot from over her shoulder,