2

JIMIN'S Point of view

I arrived early in front of Lisa's school with Sejin Hyung. I haven't seen my sister in three months, and I'm missing her terribly.

I texted her to let her know I'm already here, waiting for her.

To: Lisa
I've already arrived.

"There she is," Sejin Hyung pointed out. I looked out the window and saw her dash to our van. Aigoo.

Since she had jogged, I unlocked the door for her and handed her my drink. She must be ecstatic about our date. I don't blame her. I'm in the same boat.

"Oppa!" Because of her clinginess, she kissed my right cheek, which made me smile. She's so cute and charming.

"How's it going, Lisa-yah?"

"It's amazing! Oh, I've got something to say."

"Hmm, mwo?"

"I won our school's dance competition! And, could you please join me at the award ceremony?" She appears incredibly happy. How could I possibly withstand my wonderful sister?

"When will the awards be given?"

"On February 12th, Oppa," she exclaimed excitedly.

12th of February? I recall having a schedule at the time. So, I'll do something to surprise her.

"I can't come at that time, Lisa-yah," I pretended.

"Oh? Why, Oppa?" Her eyes are sad and she has a frown on her face. I snickered quietly.

"Our comeback date is February 11th, and we need to perform on February 12th."

She let out a sigh and nodded. "It's all right, Oppa. I'll just notify my professor. Your comeback is more important."

Aww, my sweet sister. Lisa-yah, you are the most important. She's adorable! For real.

"Let's go, Hyung," I instructed Sejin Hyung.

"Oppa, where are we going?" Lisa asked, gazing out the window.

"We're going on a date today," I explained as I patted her on the back.

"Jinjja?! Where?" Her adorable eyes have returned.

"Mall."

"But...your fans," she expressed concern. I laughed and brushed her hair.

"Gwenchanha! I don't care if we get caught. You are, after all, my sister."

"That's so cheesy!" She declared, and we both laughed.

"Let's make the most of this day," I mumbled.

I'm going to make this exciting and memorable for both of us.

When we arrive at the mall, I immediately put on my disguise. "Let's go," We exited the van and entered the mall.

"Wah! Oppa, it's been months since we've gone out in public like this," she exclaimed, glinting.

"Yeah, and I'll make sure that this day is memorable and exciting," I said as I yanked her beside me, just to make sure she'll be safe if someone recognizes me.

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked.

"Hmm, Starbucks!" When I saw how excited she was, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay, okay. Let's go."

We arrived at Starbucks, and thankfully, there were only a few people inside.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"The regular, Oppa," she said, her phone in her hand. "Oh! They've added a new flavor. That's something I'd like."

"Arraso. I'll place my order, and you'll find us a table."

She excitedly nodded and followed my instructions.

"Good afternoon, Sir," I nodded and said my orders. I'm hoping she won't recognize me.

"What name will I put in your cups, Sir?"

"Chim, for the vanilla. Lili, for the chocolate," I stated. I paid and went in search of Lalisa.

I noticed her at the table with two chairs beside the flower-filled window. I sat directly in front of her in order to catch her smiling.

"Why?" I wondered.

"What if I tell you that I'm a trainee, Oppa?" My brows furrowed. Trainee?

"Trainee? Where?" I asked further.

"You know that being an idol is also my goal, and I recently got accepted at YG Entertainment," she explained, and my eyes widened.

YG? As in YG ENTERTAINMENT?

"I'm so proud of you, Lis!" I stated. "YG is a dream come true! I'm extremely happy! Congratulations!"

"Oppa, Gomawo!" She gave me her phone as evidence, and she's clearly now a YG trainee!

"Our brothers will be delighted for you! Announce it openly to them when we get home, huh?"

"I will, Oppa."

"Lili and Chim!" I proceeded to the counter to take my order.

I returned to our table after receiving my order and handed Lisa her drink.

"Jin Oppa called, Oppa."

"What did he say?"

"Let's get them some food before we leave."

"Aish, Hyung," I said, and she laughed.

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of her. She's absolutely stunning, and I can't wait to tell everyone that she's my sister.

--
Note: BTS here are not yet popular. They have fans, but not a lot. People knows them. I hope you understand.