23

LISA POV

LISA POV

I'm on the sofa, drinking tea while thinking. I'm done practicing our new song's choreography so I got home early. Jisoo unnie is still practicing her dance, Jennie unnie is with Chaeng and I don't know where.

For a week that I've been busy with Blackpink, I don't have any news from my family regarding the DNA results. I was also tested two days ago.

Then suddenly, Jisoo unnie came and held my hand. "Yah, Lalisa."

"Wae. unnie? You want water?" I asked and about to go into the kitchen when she pulled me back.

"Come with me," she said and pulled me out. Then, I saw Jennie unnie and Chaeng inside the van.

Okay? What's happening?

"Where are we going?" I confusedly asked.

"Just sleep, Dear." Jennie unnie said.

Oh, well. Maybe, we're just going to eat. I closed my eyes and sleep. I'm tired, tho.

I opened my eyes when someone is tapping my shoulder. I look at my side to see who it was and saw Jungkook.

Wait, what?! Jungkook? Is this deja vu or something? I looked around and didn't see my members. Where are they... again?!

"Jungkook? Why are you here at our van? And, where are my members? Where am I?" I asked.

"Chill! You have so many questions. Let's go out," he said.

He opened the van door and went out. I followed him and realized that this place is familiar. Oh! We're at our house. That's stupid of me.

When I entered, my brothers showed up behind the door and pulled me upstairs. Oh, my God. What's happening?!

Someone's covering my eyes so I couldn't see where we are. Suddenly, we stopped walking and I heard the door opened.

Are they my brothers doppelgängers and they are kidnapping me?! "Wah! I don't have money! Let me go you doppelgängers!" I yelled.

"Yah! Doppelgängers?!" Wait... that's Jin Oppa's voice! I can see the room now and I was confused to see my things from the private room perfectly arranged inside the pastel yellow room with shells as its decoration.

Oh, my Gosh! Is this my new private room?! "Surprise!" They said and pretended to be entertainers.

I pouted and hugged them seven. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! That's seven thank you in total!" I said.

"Do you like it?" Jimin Oppa asked. "We did this for you!"

"I love it, Oppa. Thank you, Jinjja."

I just know that I'm lucky to have my brothers.

After our little surprise session, we went back downstairs and felt the awkward silence of my unnies and Miyeon.

I almost forgot about that. "Where Eomma and Appa, by the way?" I asked.

"Hospital," Jin Oppa answered.

"For the DNA results?" I asked.

"Ne," Namjoon Oppa answered. I glanced at Miyeon and saw her smirking at me. I sighed and sat beside Chaeng.

"Chaeng-ah," She looked at me.

"Wae?"

I rested my head on her shoulder and easily fell asleep because I can sleep anywhere.

Suddenly, I felt my body being shaken. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook's face. He looks worried.

"Kookie, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, Lisa... I just want to tell you that your unnies went home already. Go to your room since it's midnight already."

I nodded and went upstairs with Jungkook tailing behind me.

Why can I feel that something's wrong?