59

HOSEOK POV

It's my turn! The first person is Jisoo. Well, it's easy! Jin Hyung told her about the surprise already. She signed my albums and I gave her a Mang headband.

"Thanks, Oppa!" She said. I smiled and waved at her before proceeding to Chaeyoung.

"Hoseok Oppa! I understand now," She whispered 'cause Lisa might hear her.

"Surprise, Chaeyoung-ssi." She laughed at my statement while signing my albums. I gave her a mang plushie.

"Kamsahamnida, Oppa!"

"Welcome, Chaeyoung-ssi!" I proceeded to Jennie after I bid goodbye to Chaeng.

"You seem close with my members," Jennie said while signing my albums. This is not good. I didn't talk. Instead, I gave her my gift; a Mang Hoodie.

"Thank you! You're so nice and quiet." I nodded and proceeded to Lisa. I gave her my albums, but she's looking at me weirdly.

HELP.

"You also gave me a BT21 item," She chuckled. "Some of the blinks are teasing me! I miss my brothers yet they're giving me BT21 gifts." I giggled when I saw her pouting.

We're here, Lisa-yah!

I waved at her before going back to my seat.

YOONGI POV

This is honestly exciting. I've got a chance to see my sister, but I'm sleepy.

Jisoo already knew our plan so I have nothing to worry about her. I gave her a Shooky plushie and proceeded to Chaeyoung.

I'm so lazy. After she signed my albums, I gave her a shooky plushie.
On Jennie, she examined my whole half body like I am a criminal.

"You can't fool me anymore, Min Yoongi. You're the only person I know whose skin is like snow white." She whispered into my ear. I smirked and gave her a shooky designed ring.

"Of course," I whispered before proceeding to Lisa. She's silent but smiling all the time. I should hide my skin, eh?

After she signed my albums, I gave her a shooky Hoodie. "Bt21 again? Weird." She mumbled. She waved at me before I went back to my seat.

JUNGKOOK POV

I'm the last one! Jisoo noona, Chaeyoun, and Jennie noona already knew about our plan. I chuckled when I saw how Lisa's expression change when she saw me.

"I knew it!" She yelled that she got all the people's attention.

I chuckled and I removed my mask and cap. I waved at her.

"Freaking hell! Jungkookieeeee!"

"Twins!!"

"Liskook!"

"I knew it! I knew it!" I gave her my albums and I winked at her.

"Surprise!" I said.

"I know." She mumbled and smirked at me.

My jaw dropped. "How?!"

"Jimin and his finger, Taehyung and his uneven eyelids, Jin and his broad shoulders, Namjoon and his eyes, Yoongi and his skin, Hoseok and his hair (he's not wearing a cap, lol.) you're my brothers! Of course, I know you very well. And Bt21? Too obvious."

WHAT?! SO WE FAILED?

"Better luck next time." She smirked and looked behind me. I turn around and saw my hyungs shocked as well.

But then, I smirked back at her. "Okay, then. Please do accept my gift," I said and handed her the bunch of Yadom.

Her eyes widened and automatically laughed. I grinned and took a meme picture of her that I could use for blackmailing.

"Yah!" She catches her breath and glared at me. "This is so... this is too much!"

"See you backstage!" I said while laughing. Hyungs and I went backstage while Lisa is still glaring at me.

"I can't believe it! Did she know? I mean, that was amazing!" Taehyung Hyung exclaimed.

"She disrespected my handsome name." Jin Hyung jokingly said.

"That was recorded, right?" Namjoon Hyung asked.

"It is, Hyung," I said and chuckled. I find it amusing! She's amazing! My sister is amazing.

"Let's prepare their lunch so they wouldn't be hungry after their fan meeting." Jin Hyung said.

LISA POV

I am so overwhelmed because of my brothers. Despite their busy schedule, they planned to surprise me, which is a success.

I knew that it was them all the time. I am Jeon Lalisa, I know everything. This bunch of Yadom made me so happy, tho. I was happy that I could kill Jungkook already.

After the fan meeting, we went backstage and I saw them there with food on the table.

"Congratulations on your successful fan meeting, BlackPink!" They cheered. I smiled and pulled them into a tight hug.

"I missed you all!"

"We missed you, too."

"So, how's the fan meeting? The four of you must be hungry, hmm?" Jin Oppa asked.

"It's tiring but grateful to see Blinks," Jisoo unnie answered.

I'm grateful and happy to see our blinks, too. But remembering those days when I suffered, I honestly felt sad thinking if they showed me the real them.

I am so afraid that they might hurt me on the spot. But thankfully, my lilies were there, waving their hands, smiling, and cheering for me. I love my lilies so much.

"Lisa! Let's eat. Are you okay?" Taehyung Oppa whispered at me. He probably noticed me spacing out.

"I'm okay, Oppa," I giggled. "Let's eat!"

"Okay, Lisa," Taehyung smiled. "Always remember that I am always here for you, hmm?" He whispered. "I know you're thinking about blinks."

"You're right, Oppa. Thank you," I mumbled.

At the end of the day, I can only trust my family, friends, lilies, true blinks, and Eunwoo.