3

LISA POV

LISA POV

Ah! I'm so happy! I finally had the opportunity to tell him about me; joining YG Entertainment.

You see, my brothers are one of YG stans because of BigBang. Like Jungkook's idol is G-Dragon, Jimin Oppa to Taeyang.

"Did you enjoy it, Lisa?" Oppa asked.

We're now on our way home. This day reminds me of the old days, where we can freely go without fearing being caught.

"Yes, Oppa, I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for this day," I said and squeezed him.

"You're always welcome, Lisa-yah. I'm happy that you enjoyed our date."

I just hope no one saw his face earlier. Though they are still a rookie, they're already outstanding for me!

We arrived at the house and it's so dim. It's evening, okay, but why aren't the lights open?

"We're here!" We announced as we enter our house.

Jimin Oppa and I instantly laughed when we heard their voices. They are watching a horror movie! And we surprised them except for Yoongi Oppa, Namjoon Oppa, and Kookie.

"Aish, you two! Why did you scare us?!" Tae Oppa howled. Is it our responsibility now? My brothers are crazy.

"We don't even know you're watching a horror movie," Jimin Oppa explained. I nodded my head as an agreement.

"Next time, don't do that! Aish! You'll kill me," Jin Oppa said.

"Mianhaeyo, Oppa~" I spoke. When his eyes found mine, his face unexpectedly became serious.

"Tae, open the lights. Joon, turn off the TV. Jimin and Lisa, sit down," Jin Oppa said.

What's with Jin Oppa? I got scared, tho. He looks creepy when he's serious. Did we do something wrong? This is nerve-racking.

I sat on the sofa. When Jimin Oppa is about to sit beside me, Kookie yanked him to their place. So, I'm the only one sitting on the couch in front of them.

"W-why are you eyeing me like that?" They are looking at me like I did something bad, excluding Jimin Oppa.

"A note came..." Jin Oppa began.

"And, it came from YG Entertainment..." Joon Oppa mumbled.

"Why did they send you a letter?" Hobi Oppa asked. Oh, I assume this is the time.

"Uh...I got accepted as a trainee for YG's new girl group," I said and they became mute after that. Are they mad?

"WHAT?!" My eyes widened in terror when they suddenly yell.

"I-i'll start my training next week," I said.

Kookie gripped my hand. "YG, Lisa! Means you'll be with BigBang!" I knew it.

"Of course," I said and chuckled.

"My Little sister is going to be an idol soon..." Tae Oppa dramatically said.

"If I'm lucky then I will," I said and smiled.

"Then, do your best," Yoongi Oppa said and he rose from his grandpa's chair. He grinned. "I'm going to rest now. I'm impressed with you, Lisa, even though you're just starting. Perform your best and make me proud even more," he said and make his way to his room.

Oh, my gosh.

Is that Yoongi Oppa? He never said that he's proud of me before. Just now, only now.

"Heard that, Lisa?" Jin Oppa asked and grinned. "Halabeoji is proud of you already. Aigoo."

I smiled, too, and nodded my head. I feel so encouraged more.

"We are all proud of you. Pursue your dreams, do your best," Jin Oppa said and tapped my head.

"And we hope that we're gonna see you performing in an award show or front of numerous people, successful," Joon Oppa said.

"Ne, Oppa. Gomawo..."

"Now, we deserve a celebration! We'll call Eommoni and Abeoji."

Our day is well spent.