16

Lisa received a message from Eunwoo and said that he wanted to meet her

Lisa received a message from Eunwoo and said that he wanted to meet her. She didn't hesitate, tho. She will look stupid if she stops talking to him just because she accidentally confessed her feelings.

She bid goodbyes to her brothers before going to the said Cafè that Eunwoo asked her to go. She arrives before the said time and so she waited inside. The Cafè is not that crowded.

A minute after, Eunwoo entered the Cafè but he's not alone. He's with Miyeon. Lisa was shocked to see them together, and most importantly, why Eunwoo's not coming to her table?

Instead, they sat not too far from her. Lisa looked down on the floor when she realized that maybe Eunwoo didn't receive her message because he's busy with Miyeon. Because the reason why Miyeon got eliminated from the line-up is... Eunwoo.

She was hurting seeing her friend and crush dating. So, who messaged her to go there? It was too much for her. If Eunwoo did this to show her that he doesn't like her, why not bother telling her directly?

She smiles sadly and slowly stood up, ready to leave the Cafè, but Miyeon called her name. "Lisa!" She bit her lower lip before turning around and bowing to the both of them.

"Annyeong. Ah, are you having a date?" She smirked. Though it's fake, she needs to act normal to show them that she's not affected.

"He's my boyfriend," Miyeon said and smiled. Eunwoo lovingly smiled at his girlfriend before standing up to hug Lisa since they haven't seen each other for months.

"Looking good, huh? How are you?" He asked Lisa. She uncomfortably looked at Miyeon and saw her glaring. She cleared her throat and simply pushed Eunwoo away from her.

"I'm fine. You look good, too. You and Miyeon suit together. Uh, I'm going now. Enjoy your date."

Eunwoo ruffles her hair and he sat back in his seat. Lisa bowed once again before finally leaving the Cafè. Tears streamed down to her fluffy cheeks, not knowing that someone is watching her right now. It was Hoseok.

She hailed a cab and Hobi immediately followed her. He was worried about why she's crying despite being happy earlier.

The cab stopped at the Han River where she almost died. She stood there, looking at the flowing river, and Hobi's watching her behind the tree.

Lisa sighed and sobbed heavier. Her brother can't take it anymore. He went to her, caressing her hair in the process. Lisa got startled but when she saw his eyes, she knew that it's Hoseok.

She hugged him tightly and Hoseok caressed her back, calming her down. Hearing her sobs hurts Hoseok's heart.

"What happened, Lisa-yah?" He asked when she finally calmed down.

"I saw Eunwoo with Miyeon," she said. "He messaged me to go there, but I don't understand why he looks so shocked that I was there."

"Maybe he wasn't the one who messaged you, Lisa. If I will guess, probably Miyeon saw your message and so she decided to answer you indirectly that Eunwoo is hers," Hoseok said.

"And that hurts me, Oppa," Lisa mumbled. "I like him."

"I know," Hoseok cupped her cheeks. "You're still young, Lisa. You'll meet a lot of Men when you debuted, trust me. You're beautiful, kind, and talented. Don't rush things, okay?"

Lisa felt motivated. She nodded her head and wiped her tears. "You're right, Oppa..."

Hobi smiles and thought of a great plan. "Aha! At times like this, we need Ice cream!" He said.

Lisa chuckled because of her brother's cuteness. "Ice cream! Your treat, Oppa?" She asked.

"Of course! Come!" He said, pulling her away from the river of a nightmare.

April 27, 2016

Time flies so fast that Lisa and her unnies are set to debut next month. They were practicing and recording for the past months.

YG Entertainment is ready to debut the soon-to-be monster girl group of the 3rd Generation.

Since Lisa was getting busy with their Debut, her last meeting with Bangtan was at Taehyung's birthday in 2014.

It's been a year and four months since they last saw each other personally. Bangtan understands, but it frustrates them. They miss her a lot. They are also busy because their new songs blew up and their popularity is rising.

As for Lisa's case with Eunwoo, she moved on and accepted that Eunwoo is just her best friend and nothing more. He's happy now with Miyeon.

"Lisa~" She looked at Chaeyoung who sat beside her in their practice room. "I'm so hungry. Do you have a biscuit there or something?"

"I have one. Here, eat it," Lisa said and gave her the biscuit that she bought before their practice. She wasn't hungry, tho.

"Thanks, Liz," Chaeyoung said and she started to eat the biscuit.

"Ah...!" Jennie and Jisoo tiredly sat beside them also. "I'm so tired! I think I'm gonna pass out!" Jennie said.

Lisa chuckled. "Aigoo, Unnie," she said.

"The choreography of Boombayah was a curse!" Jisoo said, earning waves of laughter from the youngers.

"I agree!" Chaeyoung said. "It's the sliding on the floor for me!"

"Lisa's only laughing because the choreography is too easy for her," Jennie said.

"Oh, yes~" Lisa sang Jennie's part. The four of them laughed and looked at the big mirror in front of them.

"I can't believe we're near to Stage 2," Jennie said. "We trained for so long for this."

"Yes," Jisoo said. "We need to perfect everything. Next month is the month."

"Honestly, it doesn't matter if many watch us. The only thing matters are someone is cheering for us," Chaeyoung said.

"I just can't wait to Debut and showcase our talent to the world," Lisa said.

They smiled through the mirror and decided to continue their practice.

The Monster Rookie is coming and no one can ever beat them.