43

It was a silent night at the Hospital and Lisa's alone in her room because her unnies were practicing, Jungkook was resting in their dorm, and Lisa's eomma and siblings went home to get things

She was sleeping but flinched when she felt someone beside her. She slowly opened her eyes and saw the same mark on the mask of the person who pushed her before.

"U-uncle..." Lisa mumbled. Her heart began to beat fast and she gulped continuously seeing him holding a gun in his right hand.

"I'm not your uncle," Mr. Kim laughed evilly. "You know what, Lalisa? You and your oh-so-called father should die already. Especially you."

"U-uncle, please no," She muttered.

"No? Poor you... I already planned your death," He smirked. "You and your father stole my wife and my kids!"

"We didn't, Uncle! It was your fault," Lisa bravely said. "You c-cheated!"

"Shut up!" Mr. Kim pointed his gun at her and glared at her. "It's your fault!"

"I'm not even their real daughter! Why do you want to kill me?!"

"You are the real one, dear," Mr. Kim caressed her hand but Lisa pulled it away from him. "Miyeon is your dearest Eomma's daughter. You are the real daughter of your shit Appa and cheater Eomma."

"W-what?" Lisa unbelievably asked. "The DNA-"

"I exchanged your DNA with her. You're all stupid," He laughed. "Do you think you'd be able to donate that liver of yours if you aren't the real one?"

Lisa's tears breamed down on her face. "W-why...? Why did you do that?!" She yelled.

"To ruin your family. To ruin you!" He is a psychopath. At the moment, Lisa hopes someone will come in and save her. "Poor you. You'll die today."

"Don't fucking touch her," Lisa catch her breath when Yoongi came. YOONGI CAME TO SAVE HER. "Now that I fucking know the truth, I won't let you touch nor see her again!"

"My Yoongi," Mr. Kim called him. "Are you threatening your dear Appa?"

"You're not my father," Yoongi glared at him. "You're a criminal."

"Ouch!" Mr. Kim smirked. "You're such a badass guy."

"And you're not?" Yoongi smirked back. "Move away from her, criminal."

"What if I refuse? I'll kill her before I go."

"Try me," Yoongi jaw clenched. He walks towards his father and slightly pushed him back. He covered Lisa. The latter immediately held Yoongi's hand out of nervousness.