60

Taehyung and Lisa are placed in a different plane, they don't know anything about their members' plans.
Paris is much happier if they are complete? We don't know.

"This will be the happiest trip ever!" Jisoo said.

"We will surprise those Celinebrities!" Jin said. Celinebrities stands for Celine Celebrities. Jin and his mind never disappoint. Taelice's plane arrived first, followed by their member's plane.

"Let's go, Lisa," Taehyung said and they went inside the van reserved for them after having a little bonding with their fans.

"I saw our members picture outside, weird," Lisa said when they got inside the van.

"They might be missing them." Taehyung said, having an idea inside his mind.

At the Hotel, Taehyung and Lisa went inside their hotel rooms not knowing that their members are already in the lounge area.

"Paris feels so nice," Jennie said.

"City of Love!" Hoseok said and hugged Jimin who admiring Chaeng linking with Jennie.

"Let's go to our rooms and surprise our Taelice later," Namjoon said and gave them their room keys.

Jisoo and Rosè are roommates (they don't trust Jimin), Jimin and Jungkook are roommates (imagine Jimin's face frowning), Jin and Namjoon, Hoseok and Suga, Jennie is alone. Fate is leading the twins together, Lisa's room is right next to Jikook.

"This is so familiar," Jungkook said.

"Taehyung is your roommate that time when we are in Thailand," Jimin said, jumping in the bed.

"Lisa!" They got startled when they heard Taehyung's loud voice outside.

"Taehyung is damn loud," Jimin said and looked at Jungkook.

"Oppa, you're so noisy," Lisa said and opened her door, Taehyung is jumping like a baby.

"Let's roam around and eat ice cream!" Taehyung said.

"Sure, Oppa!" Lisa said. "Should I bring money, Oppa?" Lisa asked and smirked.

Taehyung shook his head. "It's on me, let's go!" Lisa locked her room and went out of the hotel to roam around. She brought a little amount of money, of course.

"They're going out to roam around and eat ice cream," Jimin said, he was eavesdropping.

"Should we follow them?" Jungkook asked.

"Let's go!" They left their dorm to follow Taelice and to eat ice cream as well.

"We look like a sasaeng," Jimin said and chuckled, they are wearing masks and caps so they wouldn't be recognized.

"I feel like someone is following us.." Lisa said and look around, Jikook got startled and hid beside the trash bin.

"Nah! Don't mind it," Taehyung said looking at his camera. "Pose for me, Lisa!" He said. Lisa giggled and followed what he said.

"I'm jealous! That Kim Taehyung is enjoying." Jimin said.

"Hyung, did you bring a perfume?" Jungkook asked.