52

"Dynamite~" Lisa sang for the nth time now. It's been days since Dynamite got released and its stock at Lisa's Mind.

It was so catchy and enjoyable. Not to mention that she tease her brothers' forehead. "Lisa, would you please shut your mouth? We will play Ice Cream now," Jimin said.

"Oh! Yeah!" Lisa said and sat beside Hoseok.

"I'm the biggest Selenator ever!" Taehyung said.

"No, me!" Lisa said and pouted. "I love Selena unnie! She's so wonderful and ah~ talented!"

"This ALBUM is damn big," Jungkook said. "Imagine? Ariana, Tommy, and Selena in one song?"

"Yah, it's starting," Jin said and played the video.

The instrumental started to play and being the biggest Selenator Taehyung is, he screamed when Selena showed up.

"I'm getting jealous of Selena Unnie. You're fanboying to her and not to your sister?" Lisa said. Taehyung only shushed her.

"Woah! Lisa in between Selena and Jennie. I'm liking this song," Hoseok said.

The music video goes on until it's Lisa's rap part already. "That explains that Mona Lisa kinda Lisa!" Namjoon said.

They praised Lisa's rap skills especially Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok.

"This is lit," Jungkook said. "I like it! You have a lot of lines!" He told Lisa.

"Eh?" Lisa said. "No matter how long my line is, I'm happy!"

"Jisoo got a few lines, but she nailed it! My girl is amazing," Jin said. "But my sister slew it!"

Lisa smiles widely. "Ah! I forgot something inside my room. Wait up, Oppas!" She said and went inside her room.

She opened her phone because it was lighting non-stop. Many fans mentioned her, dm her. She opened it and tears started to fall into her eyes.

She thought they were congratulating her for another comeback, but it wasn't how she expected it to be. All of her notifications came from the fake fans and ot3 fans. They were bashing her just because she got a lot of lines.

They are demanding her to leave the group, threatening her, and saying nasty words to her. This is the worst comeback she ever experiences.

She turned off her phone and cried silently, not wanting to face the whole society. Her unnies posted a lot of their BTS pictures already and her lilies were waiting for her to post one, but she didn't and she won't.

She was so excited for their comeback with Selena Gomez but seems like the blinks weren't.

She wished right now that Jennie sang her parts, Chaeyoung sang Jennie's, Jisoo sang Chaeyoung's, and Lisa just sang "Ice cream chillin' ice cream chillin." It was okay for her if that happened.

It was better having a few lines than being dragged and bashed. She was hurting.

"Lisa! We're going out to eat lunch! Go down here now!" Hoseok yelled from downstairs.

Being the mood maker she is, she fixed herself and covered her eyes with concealer and eyeliner. She smiled and went downstairs.

"What took you so long upstairs?" Yoongi asked her.

"I pooped," She lied and giggled. It was very painful to see her like this.

"You didn't look through Twitter, right?" Jimin asked.

"I didn't. Why?" Lisa pretended.

"Nothing. Let's enjoy today!" Jimin said and pulled her hand. Her brothers knew, of course.

Namjoon is the first one who saw the tweets about her and the youtube comments. They are worried, but they knew Lisa well. She wouldn't tell them this.

Inside the van, they are so chaotic except for Lisa. She leaned her head on the window and cried silently again. She couldn't help it. It's bothering her every second.

One person noticed her, though. It's her twin, Jungkook. Among the seven, Jungkook can feel it when she is having a hard time. It's like their hearts are formed together. When the other one is sad, the other one can feel it.

He leaned his head on her shoulder making her eyes widened. She wiped her tears and tapped Jungkook's shoulder. "Are you sleepy?" She asked him.

"You're so wonderful, Noona," he whispered and hugged her arm. Lisa felt warm and forced a smile.

"We both know that isn't true," Lisa said and giggled. "Yah, stop lying."

"Aniyo," Jungkook said. "You're wonderful," he insisted.

"Molla," Lisa said.

"We're here," Jin said and parked the car. They went out of the van and entered the private restaurant of their parents.

"Let's eat a lot!" Jimin said. They ordered a lot of food and while waiting, they all looked at Lisa.

"Don't lie to us, Lisa. It's okay," Taehyung said. "You can cry," he said.

Lisa looked away. "I thought...you don't know."

"We all know what's happening right now," Jin said. "Don't force yourself to be happy because we will make you happy."

Jimin pokes her forehead. "Hmm?" He raised a brow.

Lisa's tears fell once again. She hugged Jimin and her brothers are all worried for her. "Oppa..."

"Just cry," Jimin mumbled and caressed her back. "We all experienced that and I know this time it's damn unbearable."

"We need to take action to this," Jungkook said, pissed. "This is too much!"

"As much as we want to, we can't," Hoseok said and sighed.

"We can," Namjoon said. "We're doing a live tomorrow and we'll do something," he firmly said. "I am always silent when they are hurting Lisa, but I won't accept it now. I am so mad."

Yoongi scoffed. "Fuck those people."

"We are all mad," Jin said and gritted his teeth. "We will take legal actions against those people who sent her death threats."

"Oppa..please don't," Lisa mumbled.

"No!" Taehyung said. "We will do it and you can't stop us anymore, Lisa," he firmly said.

"Yes!" Hoseok said. "It's you we're talking about, Lisa. And you're important to us! No one should hurt you!" He is really mad.

They are all mad, but Jimin remained calm and comforted her sister while the other six are discussing what to do.

"Don't open your phone fora few days, Lisa. I'll take care of it for a while," Jungkook said.

"You'll stay in our dorm, too. Don't even ask why," Jin said.

"No objections," Yoongi said.

Lisa only nodded her head. "Thank you..." she whispered.

To be continued.