56

"Lisa, honey, we're going now. Are you sure you're okay here with Dong-min?" Her mom asked before going off to work.

The little girl nodded and stayed in the garden, waiting for Dong Min to arrive. Her brothers are having training at BigHit Entertainment.

Her parents kissed her cheek before leaving her alone. Not too long, a cute little guy pinches her cheeks hard.

"Ouch!" She yelled in pain. She glared at his friend named Dong Min or also known as Eunwoo.

"Mianhaeyo, Lisa-yah. How are you, Lis? You look so cute as always," Eunwoo said.

"Oh! I thought you're a mirror," Lisa said and smiled sweetly at him. They both giggled and sat on the clean grass.

"Lili, what are we going to do today?" Eunwoo asked.

"Let's go to the near amusement park!" Lisa said.

"Then, let's go!" Eunwoo said and held her hand.

"I'm so excited," She exclaimed.

"I'm happy to know!" Eunwoo said and he smiles at her before then run excitedly to the nearest amusement park where they are having a date in the present.

"Did you rent this place?" Lisa asked.

"No," Eunwoo said. "Your brothers and their girlfriends are here, too. Jin Hyung rented this," Her jaw dropped.

"Jinjja? He's hella rich."

"He's not worldwide handsome for nothing."

"I didn't know that you're the biggest fanboy of Jin Oppa," She teased.

"I'm just being considerate."

"Ready your ears," Lisa said and laughed when she saw Jin and Jisoo behind Eunwoo.

"What do you mean?" Eunwoo asked.

"Hmm...I'll just buy headbands for us, arasso? Wait for me here!" Lisa said and ran away to save her precious ears.

"You punk!" Jin suddenly said that made him shocked.

He faced furious Jin and showed a peace sign to him. "I was just ki-" Jin cut him off.

"You ungrateful child! I rented this whole place especially for you and my sister because I want to see you both happy! Now that I heard that you're just being considerate, I think I want to push you out of this place and I'll just call Jaehyun to hang out with my sister! But I like you for her so I won't do it-ouch, Jisoo-yah!- as I was saying, you should acknowledge my precious sacrifice of money for the both of you! I'm worldwide handsome jin! Always remember that! Stick that to your mind or else I won't let you marry my sister, understand?!-ouch! Yah, Jisoo-yah! Ouch! Okay! She's not yet going to marry!- as I was saying again, enjoy your date and don't forget that I'm worldwide handsome." Then the couple left leaving Eunwoo dumbfounded. He just rapped faster than Yoongi and Namjoon.

Meanwhile, Lisa was laughing at the corner while holding two frog ears headbands.

"That speech was longer than I expected," Lisa mumbled before approaching Eunwoo.

"How're your ears? Are they okay?" Lisa teased.

"Nevermind," Eunwoo said and chuckled. "I didn't listen to him because I was stunned by Jisoo noona's beauty."

Lisa hit his arm. "You're annoying!"

"Oh, jealous...I see," Eunwoo teased and he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Of course!" Lisa said and walked away.

Eunwoo laughed and followed her. She stopped in front of the Rolled Coaster.

"Better way to start the fun," She said and looked at Eunwoo. She rolled her eyes. "I'll ride alone!"

"Sure," Eunwoo said and pulled her. They sat in front.

"Yah! I told you I'm riding alone!"

"Don't you want to do it with me?" Eunwoo pouted. "I'm sorry. You're the prettiest woman for me, Lisa."

Lisa rolled her eyes and stole a kiss from him. He smiles widely and intertwined their hands.

"Woohoo!"

"YES!"

After riding the roller coaster, they proceeded to the different extreme rides where mostly Jungkook and Taehyung rode. Their last ride will be at the Ferris wheel. While they are sitting across from each other, silence filled the area.

"Lisa," Eunwoo called her. She looked at him and smiled.

"Ne?"

"I missed you," He confessed. He has been so busy with his taping on true beauty and Lisa for Youth with you season 3.

"I would be lying if I say that I don't miss you," Lisa said and giggled. "I missed you more."

Suddenly, Lisa started crying at the sight of the beautiful Seoul. Eunwoo's eyes widened as he started to caress Lisa's back. "Hey, what's the matter?"

"I'm just wondering...when will people accept me?" She mumbled. "They keep on bashing me...when I'm not doing anything. I don't understand..."

"It's because you're Jeon Lalisa. The luckiest girl in the world. They are jealous and insecure because you're perfectly imperfect. They couldn't get your spot because you are the original. You are the standard. You are Bangtan Sonyeondan's princess. They couldn't achieve what you have because they are not you. So they are doing shits instead."

"Sometimes...I wonder if I wasn't Bangtan's sister, maybe I wouldn't get this amount of hate," she said and wiped her tears.

"Lisa," Eunwoo softly called her name. "Don't say that. You shouldn't be affected by those words."

"I know. I'm sorry," she said. "Ah! Why am I suddenly having a drama? We should be happy today. It's our anniversary."

Eunwoo smiled. "It's fine. I understand you." A moment of silence occurs.

"Eunwoo-ah," He looked at her and smiled.

"Hmm?" He hummed in response.

"I am very happy to see you again. Thank you for being here. I missed you a lot...as in a lot. I'm having a hard time recently but thanks to you...I managed to set them aside. You are indeed my happy pill aside from my family and unnies. Thank you so much."

Eunwoo smiled. "Lisa...can I hug you?"

"Of course," Lisa said and let out a soft chuckle. They hugged each other inside the Ferris wheel at the topmost where you can see the view of the beautiful Seoul.

"Trust the process of success, Lisa. The most hated person will be the most successful ever."

"Thank you, Jagiya. And about our topic, you opened up a year ago... I've been thinking of it a lot of times."

"Jagiya, when do you want to go public? I want people to know that you're my girlfriend and I'm your boyfriend. If you aren't ready yet, I understand. I love you," he recalled.

"What about it, Jagi?" Eunwoo asked.

"I want our relationship to go public. I want them to know that Lee Dong Min is mine."