29

"W-why are you like this, Lisa?" Jimin asked

"W-why are you like this, Lisa?" Jimin asked. He was mad. They wanted the world to know that Lisa is their sister, but why is she becoming so difficult?

"I think you know, Oppa," Lisa sadly smile. "We can't push on something we know it's wrong."

"Why don't you just let her do what she wants?" Yoongi said. It's the first time that he spoke since the meeting started minutes ago.

"Yoongi-yah, what are you saying?" Jin asked.

"Let her decide. Lisa's a grown-up woman. She can choose for herself," Yoongi said. Lisa smiled at him. He can understand her. "Now, what do you want to do?" He asked her.

"I don't want to be revealed as your sister," Lisa determinedly said.

"Is that what you want?" YG asked.

"Ne, Sajangnim."

"Okay... then, we'll only reveal Miyeon," Hitman Bang said.

Lisa sigh in relief and mouthed Yoongi "Thank you." Yoongi replied with a smile and nod. The other six boys were disappointed.

"Let's talk about the collaboration," YG started. "So the collaboration that will happen soon is not only about music but also about a reality show."

"Are you watching Run BTS?" Hitman Bang asked the girls. "You'll be guesting there. It's pre-recorded and we'll release it a month before the collab date."

"Uh... what are we going to do, Pd-nim?" Chaeyoung asked.

"The Director will explain it to you after the meeting. You'll begin the shoot tomorrow," Hitman Bang answered. "It's either three or five episodes."

"Why so long, Pd-nim?" Miyeon confusedly asked.

"So the fans would be interested," Hitman Bang said. "In that case, the collaboration will turn out a success."

"Since BLACKPINK was planned to have their show next year, we are planning to do it next month. The show will air in December next year," YG said. "BTS will join you."

"P-pardon me... what show?" Jennie asked.

"House of Bangpink," YG said. "It was originally entitled Blackpink House and was supposed to be a surprise for your Anniversary next year."

Blackpink members looked away. They aren't expecting any of these plans. If it's not awkward between Lisa and BTS, they would be happy with their plans.

"Miyeon would not participate there," Hitman Bang said. "It will be just Blackpink and BTS."

"But why, Pd-nim?" Taehyung asked.

"It's because she was supposed to be a member of Blackpink. Fans would be wondering if they'll see Miyeon on the show. Others could conclude that Blackpink added up a member," YG explained.

"Why don't you add me instead, Sajangnim?" Miyeon smirked. "As far as I remember, our family is one of your partners when it comes to business."

"Why are you deciding by yourself? Excuse me, but we are disagreeing," Jennie crossed her arms over her chest. "We worked hard to be BLACKPINK. You ruined your career by DATING, Miyeon. I'm sorry for my attitude, but I'll speak up for our group."

"Jennie's right," Jisoo spoke. "Blackpink is only four."

"Jisoo and Jennie," YG mumbled. "I'll consider your request, Miyeon."

Blackpink unbelievably looked at their CEO, while Miyeon smirked at them. BTS couldn't even say anything because any moment from now, they knew the Maknaes of Blackpink would speak up.

"So?" Miyeon asked YG. "Am I part of Blackpink now, Sajangnim?"

"As if we'll allow that," Chaeyoung said. "We were friends, Miyeon. But blackmailing Sajangnim because of your PARENTS money is out of the story."

"Chaeng..." Lisa finally spoke. She gently tapped her best friend's hand and looked diligently at Miyeon. "Before you join Blackpink... I would like to know why you messaged me that night."

Everyone looked at her confusedly. Miyeon straightly looked at her. "When?" She innocently asked.

"I'll repeat," Lisa said with her infamous blank face that scares them a bit. "Why did you message me to meet you at the Han River that night?"

"Wait... what?!" Jimin raised his voice. "You were the person who pushed her?!"

"Of course not, Oppa!" Miyeon said. "I would never kill someone!"

"Then... why?" Lisa asked. "I guess I deserve a better explanation for that, Miyeon."

Miyeon gulped. Lisa grinned and looked at her unnies.

"Got my answer. So... what do you think, Unnies?" Lisa asked.

"No," Jennie said.

"I'm sorry, Miyeon," Chaeng said.

"No, no," Jisoo said.

"I'm sorry, Sajangnim. Blackpink's disagree," Lisa said.

"Whether you like it or not, Miyeon will be the fifth member of Blackpink," YG said.

And the girls couldn't do anything but sigh and think how they would leave the company after their contract.