34

"I-i can sleep on the couch

"I-i can sleep on the couch... if you wish," Miyeon said and settled herself on the couch, but Lisa stopped her.

"Ani, Miyeon. You can have my room! I can sleep on Chaeng's," Lisa said. "My room has a lot of space so you can put your things there."

"Lisa, why would you give your room? We can ask Sajangnim to move us to a bigger dorm where we can have our rooms," Jisoo said.

"Unnie, we can do that. But while we're still in our dorm, I can't let Miyeon sleep on the couch," Lisa insisted. "Besides, it's fine with me to sleep on Chaeng's."

"Fine with me, too," Chaeyoung said.

"Okay, fine. Do what you want," Jennie said. "I'll order foods for us so we can eat. Uh, Miyeon, you can go inside Lisa's room now."

"Let me help you with your things," Jisoo said and grabbed Miyeon's one luggage.

"Let's go to my room, Lisa," Chaeng said.

"Wait! I'll just go there. I need to get some essentials," Lisa said. Chaeng nodded and she went inside her room.

Jisoo went inside Lisa's room leaving Miyeon and Lisa in the living room. She believes that the two need to talk.

"Uh... Lisa, thank you," Miyeon shyly said. "Y-you're so kind. You shouldn't have done that. I can sleep-" Lisa cut her off.

"Come on, Miyeon. You are BTS's sister who was my siblings before. I can't let you sleep here. You are important to them and me, too. I was your friend... or I thought so."

"Thank you, Lisa..." Miyeon hugged her which shocked Lisa, but she gained her senses and hugged her back. "I was so rude to you... where you are the only person who's always catching me up."

"Of course... what are friends for?" Lisa mumbled.

"Thank you for being my friend, Lisa. Even though I pushed you away, I did a lot of bad things to you... I'm sorry, Liz," Miyeon was crying already.

Her apology was genuine. She was receiving a lot of hate when she joined Blackpink. She feels like they hate her. She's having a hard time and no one was there for her. Eunwoo and her broke up before she even becomes BTS's sister.

"It's okay, Miyeon. I just don't understand why you messaged me that night..." Lisa muttered and pulled away. "I almost died... I was so afraid. You wouldn't do that to me, right?"

"No, Lisa. I won't, believe me. I wasn't the one who messaged you that night. My phone was stolen by a guy wearing a full black outfit and mask. I don't know who he is," Miyeon said. "I'm sorry, Lisa. It was my fa-"

"So it's him..." Lisa mumbled. "He was the one who planned everything."

"Who?"

"Their Father."

Lisa couldn't sleep properly because of her conversation with Miyeon earlier. There's something wrong and she couldn't figure out what could be the problem.

She walks out into the living room and sat on the couch. She opened her phone and messaged Bambam, he's the only person who can help her right now.

"Yah!! It's past midnight already! Why'd you call at this hour?!"

Lisa sighed. "I'm sorry, Bam. I just need someone right now. I am so afraid and nervous. I don't know what to do."

"Wait... what happened?" Bambam worriedly asked. "I'm sorry I yelled at you. Tell me, I'll listen."

"Someone almost killed me before and I've been figuring out who was the man behind it," Lisa started. "And earlier, I talked with Miyeon. The thing is, every information that I gathered cleared my mind."

"What the hell. And then?"

"It turns out that the mastermind is Uncle Kim, my brothers' Appa."

"You've got to be kidding me, Lisa. This ain't a funny joke. It's attempted murder!" Bambam was worried as hell for his best friend that he used his other phone and messaged Jungkook right away.

To: JK
Bro, your sister needs you. IT'S A DEEP PROBLEM!

Thankfully, Jungkook was wide awake at the moment because he's playing Overwatch. He checked his phone and saw Bambam's text. He got worried and tried to call Lisa's number but it's busy, and so he replied to Bambam.

To: Troublemaker
What happened? I can't contact her.

From: Troublemaker
I am currently talking to her through call. Bro, I'm getting worried. I don't know where their dorm is. Just go there, Man.

To: Troublemaker
Shit okay

Jungkook hurriedly went downstairs and saw Jimin and Jhope talking about something random in the living room while eating popcorn.

"What the-Jungkook! Where are you going?" Jimin asked. "It's past midnight already!"

"I need to go see Lisa, Hyung," Jungkook said. "I don't have time to explain. I'm going," he ran away leaving his two hyungs dumbfounded.

"I smell trouble," Hobi worriedly said. "We need to follow him."

"That's what I'm going to say. Kaja, Hyung," Jimin said.