46

It was been a long day for Lalisa

It was been a long day for Lalisa. She has been rehearsing for her performance in Youth With You.

In three days, it will be her flight to China.

"Lisa, we're here," her manager said. Lisa took off her seatbelt and went out of the car. She's now back in her Apartment.

"Leo! Luca! Lily! Louis! Mommy is home!" She yelled as she opens the door. Leo and Louis greeted her with a "meow."

"Boo!" She almost had a heart attack when her unnies showed up behind her.

"Unnies! Gosh," Lisa said and held her chest tightly. Blackpink has their access card to their Apartments, just in case.

"Lisa! I missed you," Being the emotional babe she is, Chaeyoung hugged Lisa emotionally.

"I missed you," Lisa said to the three of them.

"You've been busy! Did you eat?" Jennie asked.

"Not yet, unnie. I'm so hungry," Lisa said and pouted to Jisoo.

Jisoo chuckled and held Lisa's shoulders. "To the kitchen!"

They marched to the kitchen and Lisa saw a lot of food at the table. Her tummy growls.

"Let's eat!" Jennie said, taking a seat beside Jisoo. Chaeyoung sat beside Lalisa.

"How long will you stay in China?" Jisoo asked while they are eating.

"1 week," Lisa answered. "I'm so exhausted yet excited to meet the trainees for the first time."

"Yah! I kinda ship you with Xukun," Chaeyoung is fangirling again. Jennie facepalms.

"I have a boyfriend," Lisa mumbled. "It's Eunwoo and we ship each other."

"I ship Jenlisa!" Jennie said.

"I ship Lisoo!" Jisoo said, ready to fight. Lisa laughed and thumbs up at Jisoo and Jennie.

"I ship Jenchuli!" Lisa said.

"It should be Jenchulichaeng!" Chaeyoung said.

"You're shipping me with Kun, that's bad," Lisa said and stuck her tongue out.

"But seriously, you have his number?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I only have Ella's number," Lisa answered. "We have a group chat so we're talking there with Jony J and Kun."

"So you found a new squad, huh?" Jisoo asked.

"Set of friends in China," Lisa said and chuckled. "Ella is a blink, just so you know."