50

YOONGI POV

Our concert has ended. I am here in the living room of our dorm, having a rest.
It's midnight, tho. We're waiting for Jin Hyung who's cooking our food to celebrate our maknaes' birthday.

"Oppa!" I was about to sleep when Lisa poked my arm.

"Yeah, what was that for?" I asked.

She's smiling widely and I'm getting curious about her smile. She hugged me and I was about to talk when she beat me to it.

"Thank you, Oppa," she mumbled.

I hugged her back, "I'm always here for you, though," I said and caressed her hair.

"I know that! Even tho you're being an angry grandpa sometimes," She mumbled. I playfully glared at her and chuckled, she laughed.

"Oppa, I owe you a lot," She muttered. My little sister is being clingy.

"Owe me, what?" I asked.

"You motivated me and because you love me, Oppa!" I smiled.

"Of course."

"Seriously, thank you for everything, Oppa."

"I don't want to cry," I said and grinned.

"Oppa, I want to hear something from you!" She said and pulled away. I know what she meant, but I want to tease her.

"What?"

"Eh~ Oppa! Say it, please. I want to hear it," I acted like I am thinking hard.

"I give up," she said and pouted.

"I love you, royal Maknae-ah," She flinched when I said that.

I laughed because of her reaction. When I'm tired, she can make me laugh, including Jungkook. I won't scold them. Like what Lisa said earlier, we are her strength, and she is also our strength.

I feel like I am their father. Lisa and JK, I am so proud of them. They're the youngest. Who wouldn't be proud of them if you see them being successful and growing up with good manners?"

"Wah! I love you, Oppa!" She said and went out of the room. I shook my head and smiled as I close my eyes to sle-

"Hyung, unfair!" Again, I was about to sleep when Jimin entered the living room, frowning. Then, followed by Jungkook and Lisa, laughing.

"You told them you love them! I hate you," I rolled my eyes.

"Is it your birthday?" I asked.

"You didn't say 'I love you' to me when it was my birthday!" He whined.

"Hyung, you're being childish," Jungkook said, teasing Jimin.

"It's unfair! Hyung, tell me you love me!" I closed my eyes to tease Jimin. This annoying jamless brat. This creep! I can't sleep because he keeps on whining!

"I love you, Jimin. Now, go out!" He pouted, earning a laugh from the maknaes.

"You have no feelings! It's not true!" I sighed.

"Woah, I remember this scene," then, Jin Hyung came. Jimin and Lisa are alike when it comes to being whiny.

"I love you, Jiminie," I said for him to shut up.

"Did you hear that, huh? I'm part of you now!" Jimin said and hugged Lisa and Jungkook.

"That's so sweet of you again, Suga," Jin Hyung teased and laughed.

Tsk.

"Oppa! Let's play," Lisa said and sat beside me.

"You're too energetic," I mumbled.

"Of course! Come on, Oppa!" They wouldn't let me sleep.

"Fine," I gave up. As if I can say no to them.

"Let's have a rap battle!" She said. I smirked at her. "Jungkook, join us! Jimin Oppa, be the judge!" Lisa said.

"Arasso!" Jimin said, these three! Thank goodness Taehyung and Hobi are grilling the meat in the garden.

While we are having a rap battle, Lisa will tease me so I will end up saying nothing.

"You're a cheater!" I said. She laughed and stuck her tongue out.

"I'm not! Right, judge Jimin?"

"Ne!"

"Yah, this is not acceptable! You're agreeing with Lisa!" I said. He ignored me and laughed with Lisa. "Disrespectful!" I said and gave him a headlock.

"Woohoo! Go, Yoongi Oppa!" Lisa cheered.

"Lisa?! Why are you cheering him? I thought we're teammates?!" Jimin groaned.

"Are we?! Yoongi Oppa is creepy," Lisa said and she hid behind Jungkook.

"Yah, Jeon Lalisa, you're next," I was about to get her when she runs into the kitchen. I chased her and about to tickle her when Yeontan chased me. Why am I being chase now by Taehyung's dog?!

"Go, Tannie! Chase that little cat!" Lisa yelled.

"Taehyung! Get your dog or I'll kill you!" As if he could hear me. Shit this dog! I would never let Holly asked this dog out!

"I love you, Oppa!" Lisa yelled.

"Yah!" I yelled and continued running because Yeontan is still chasing me!

After that tiring chasing game, I sat on the sofa and drink water. I'm so tired from running! Thanks to Namjoon and he got Yeontan away from me.

"Oppa, I enjoyed it!" Lisa said and sat beside me

"You enjoyed laughing?" I asked, glaring at her.

"Ne! Let's do that again next time, Oppa!" If you're happy with it, I will always do it.

"No!"

"Aw, I'm going to bring my cats here to chase you. What a family," she giggled.

"Shut up, Lisa. I'm going to make sure that my Lion will be here when you bring those cats," I said.

"I'm a tiger, I would be friends with your lion."

"Jeon Lalisa!"

"Min Yoongi-ah!" She yelled while running away from me. I smiled. I love you, Lisa. Please, be happy always. Grandpa will always be here for you, no matter what happens.