35

"Bam-Jungkook!" Lisa's eyes widened upon seeing Jungkook and not Bambam

"Bam-Jungkook!" Lisa's eyes widened upon seeing Jungkook and not Bambam. Despite that, he let him in. "W-why are you here? Do you want me to wake Miyeon?"

"No, Lisa. I am here for you," Jungkook said. "Are you okay? Something's bothering you?" He asked. She's still his twin and no one can change that.

"I'm good," Lisa said and she gulped. "Honestly... I'm not. I am afraid, Jungkook. I'm sure Bambam told you already."

"He didn't tell everything. What's happening? Don't be afraid. I'm here," Jungkook said.

"U-uncle Kim... was the mastermind. He wants to kill me," Lisa said and her hands trembled. "He was the one."

"W-what?" Jimin and Hobi entered because the door wasn't locked. They heard her.

"O-Oppa..." Lisa mumbled.

"So, he was the mastermind, huh?" Jimin angrily muttered. "He's annoying."

"That's why Eomma and Appa don't want to tell us who!" Hobi said. "Don't worry, Lisa. We'll protect you."

"How did you know, though?" Jungkook asked.

"The mask of guy who pushed me has a Kim on it and I sniff his fragrance. When we were in the house and Uncle Kim was there, I saw the Kim logo on his suit and his fragrance was the same as the guy, that's why I passed out that time. Miyeon and I talked earlier and found out that Uncle Kim was the mastermind. Miyeon didn't message me. It was because her phone got stolen by the guy who pushed me."

"We need to tell this to Eomma and Appa," Jimin said. "The attorney is on standby."

"I don't want to bother Eomma and Appa. I'll just tell my Eomma about it," Lisa said. "You know Appa's condition. I don't want him to worry about me. I'm not his real daughter and his health is my priority."

"Lisa, how many times do we have to tell you that you are our sister?" Jungkook sighed. "We keep on telling you. If we aren't blood-related, fine! But you are our sister. You are our priority."

"They're right, Lisa," Miyeon said. She went out of Lisa's room because she was eavesdropping. She wasn't sleeping. "Blood-related or not, you were the first. Please, stop being distant because of me," she faintly smiled.

"Miyeon..." Lisa mumbled.

"It hurts to see them tearing up hearing your name. It hurts to see Eomma and Appa crying every night because they miss you..." Miyeon patted her shoulder. "Come on, Lisa... come back home."

"I want to, Miyeon. But I have my new home now," Lisa smiled. "I am doing what I know is right."

"But what you believe you're doing is not making us happy," Hobi said. "Tell us, are you happy with this setup?"

"No," Lisa honestly said. "I think the hardest decision is when I need to choose between what is right and what makes me happy. I need to forget that I'm once part of your family, that is right. But being with all of you makes me happy. It's hard for me to accept everything, so why don't give me time? Also, try to forget me. Treat me like a hoobae. I don't think we can talk about my situation anymore," Lisa said and bowed as a sign of respect. "Thank you for coming here and being worried about me. I don't want to put you in danger now that you're halfway to your success already."

"Is that what you want us to do?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, Oppa," Lisa said and she slowly turns around. "Don't treat me like your sister anymore. I am just your Hoobae and you are my Sunbaenims," and she went back to Chaeng's room, crying.

"We'll do what she wants," Jimin said. "Let's tell this to Hyungs and Tae."

"Jimin, are you crazy?" Hobi unbelievably asked.

"We can't force someone, Hyung," Jimin faintly smiled. "If she wants us to be formal, then okay. Let's do it."

"Hyung..." Jungkook teared up already. "I can't let that happen. She's my sister. She's my noona."

"But she's now treating you like a Sunbaenim. Just give up, Jungkook," Jimin patted his shoulder. "Miyeon, we'll leave now. Lock the door, okay? Also, sleep well. Thank you for what you said earlier."

"T-take care, Oppa..."

"Let's go," Hobi said and the three of them left Blackpink's dorm with a heavy heart.

Miyeon sighed and locked the door. She sat on the couch thinking about Lisa's decision. She started to blame herself for everything that Lisa's going through right now.

The next day, Jennie, Jisoo, Chaeng are looking so bothered in the living room while looking at the Document that BigHit released earlier.

A single document shocked Korea because it stated there that Jimin and Lisa aren't siblings. They also announced that Miyeon is BTS's sister with YG's signature.

Now, Army and the toxic fans are bashing Lisa for hanging out with Jimin and Jungkook in public. They are calling her pig names which are not appropriate for a woman. Lilies and Army who's a fan of Lisa aren't that big to save her.

"Where's Lisa?" Their Manager entered their dorm searching worriedly for Lisa. Little did they know that Lisa was faking her sleep the whole time and saw the Document first.

"I'm here, Oppa," Lisa said wearing cap, mask, and glasses to hide her swollen eyes.

"Sajangnim wants to see you in his office... are you okay, Lisa?"

"Ne, Oppa. Let's go."

"Lisa, wait-" Lisa cut Jisoo off.

"I'll be okay, Unnie. Don't worry, It's fine. I'm aware," Lisa said before she went out of their dorm, afraid to face the outside world.

She's still a rookie and now she's experiencing this massive of hate.