28

"Lisa, wake up," Chaeng tapped Lisa's arm to wake her up for their early schedule

"Lisa, wake up," Chaeng tapped Lisa's arm to wake her up for their early schedule. It's been a month since the revelation between Lisa and her family happened.

"Wae, Chaeng?" She asked.

"We have an early schedule today," Chaeng said. "You don't want to be late, right?"

"Where are we going?" Lisa asked. "I mean, where is our schedule?"

"BigHit, I guess?" Chaeng said. "Manager Unnie said we're gonna collaborate with BTS."

"Huh?! It can't be!" Lisa rose from her bed, wide awake. "And... we just debuted! I am not liking this."

"Well, we have no choice," Chaeng sighed. "It's Sajangnim's order."

Though she hated the idea, she still prepared herself before joining her unnies on the van.

"We all know this is not the best idea for our group," Jennie started. "But at least we need to show participation for this."

"What does Sajangnim thinking?" Jisoo hissed. "We'll receive a lot of hate because of this. Lisa and Jimin are still siblings publicity, but how about us three? Army would never target Lisa."

"We don't know, Unnie," Lisa sighed. "I was planning to tell Sajangnim to announce that Jimin Oppa and I aren't siblings. It was all a mistake."

"You can't do that, Lisa," Chaeng said. "They would hate and blame you."

"Girls, we're here," their Manager unnie said. "I understand that you guys are worried about this sudden meeting. Chin up and just wait for their announcements. Go inside now. You're safe."

One by one, Blackpink members went out of the van with lots of BigHit securities waiting for them. They successfully got inside and they guided them through the meeting room.

YG and BTS were already inside with Hitman Bang. It was a highly expected meeting since YG is part of the Big Three.

When the door opened revealing Blackpink, BTS rose from their seats and bowed to each other like it was their first meeting. Their eyes spotted Lisa at the very back whose avoiding their eyes.

"Sit down, Girls," YG said. Blackpink sat across BTS while the CEO is seated on the both middle side of the table. "Introduce yourselves."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jennie-imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jisoo-imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Chaeyoung-imnida."

Lisa who seems to be lost in her world got nudged by Chaeyoung on her shoulder. "A-annyeonghaseyo, Lalisa Jeon-imnida." Of course, that would be her name... for now. Her birth certificate is still in process.

Bangtan couldn't help but smile, especially Jungkook.

Hitman Bang signaled the boys to the same for a formal introduction before the meeting proper.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Namjoon-imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Seokjin-imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Yoongi-imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Hoseok-imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jimin-imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taehyung-imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jeon Jungkook-imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jeon Miyeon-imnida," Lisa was shocked to see Miyeon entering the meeting room and casually sit beside Jungkook. Lisa instantly looked down on her hands as it became awkward for her.

"We called you all here for a very important meeting," YG said. "It regards BLACKPINK's plan with BTS and Lisa's connection with BTS."

"Yes. And also, Miyeon. She'll be participating in the plans that's why she's here," Hitman Bang said. Blackpink is just looking down and wanted to go out already. They had been glancing at Lisa to make sure she's okay.

"We are planning to collab BTS and BLACKPINK after two years to ensure the success of the collaboration," YG started. "It was already planned before even you girls debuted."

Blackpink was shocked. They didn't expect that. While BTS knew, because they are the ones to ask for collaboration with BLACKPINK not now, but soon.

"Of course, the fans are expecting this but have no idea that it's going to happen. Especially because Lisa got announced as Jimin's sister two years ago," Hitman Bang said. "But before we collaborate, we are planning to reveal that Lisa's brother is not only Jimin but the whole BTS."

"Pardon me, Sir," Lisa bravely interrupted. "I don't think you can do that. I do not agree."

"I also disagreed," Miyeon said.

"Why not, Lisa?" YG asked.

"Because I am not their real sister, Sajangnim. I'm just adopted, I might say."

"Lisa, no," Jimin said. "You are our sister."

"You can say that, but it won't change my mind. I am disagreeing about telling the fans that I'm their sister. You can reveal Miyeon, but not me."

"Do you hate us now, Lisa?" Jungkook asked, looking so hurt because of her words. Lisa shook her head and sighed.

"I don't hate you, but please do understand," Lisa said. "Lying won't do good to anyone who is included with the lie."

"We aren't going to lie, Lisa. You are our sister. The 20 years... you're just going to throw it away?" Taehyung asked.

"No, Oppa," Lisa said. "I've been your sister for 20 years. Isn't that enough?" She smiled. "Miyeon deserves to be introduced as your sister, and not me."