38

"Now that all of you are here, we should start the meeting," Bang Pd said

"Now that all of you are here, we should start the meeting," Bang Pd said. Both Blackpink (without Lisa) and BTS are not feeling okay knowing that one member will be left behind on the collaboration. Also, Miyeon and BTS are having a hard time because of Mr. Jeon who's currently in the Hospital. They haven't visited him yet because of theirs schedules.

"The Run BTS episode you film with Lisa won't air and will be permanently deleted," YG said. "It's because of the sudden hate that she's receiving. I won't risk her just for this collaboration."

"She won't be participating in the collaboration and will attend different shows," Bang Pd said. "It was discussed at the meeting we had yesterday."

"Pardon me, but what?" Jennie asked. "No Lisa in this collaboration?"

"Yes, Jennie," YG said. "In that way, we can protect her. We have better plans for her while you collaborate with BTS."

"But Sajangnim, Blackpink is nothing without Lisa," Jisoo said. "So that's why you let her join Real Men 300."

"Real Men 300?" Jungkook asked. "Isn't that dangerous for her?"

"They invited her to that show," YG said. "I would never allow her if it's dangerous. I know her skills, girls. She can do it."

"But it's military training, right?" Jin asked. "I know she's strong, but it's really dangerous."

"She wanted it, too," Jisoo said. "She told me that through that show, she can free her mind..."

"Then let her," Jimin said. "If that makes her happy, then fine."

"Jimin-ah," Namjoon interfered. "Let's continue the meeting, Sir," he told Bang Pd.

They continued the meeting while Lisa arrived in Mr. Jeon's room. She saw Mrs. Jeon holding her husband's hand.

"Eomma..." Mrs. Jeon looked at her and she instantly rose from her seat and hugged Lisa.

"Honey, your Appa..." she cried.

Lisa teared up and caressed Mrs. Jeon's back. "Did Miyeon and Jungkook had a test already? One of them should be the donor."

"They haven't arrived yet, Honey. They'll be doing it later," Mrs. Jeon said. "I'm afraid that something might happen to your Appa, honey."

"Eomma, don't say that. Appa is strong," Lisa said.

"Go talk to your Appa. He has been waiting for you," Mrs. Jeon said and led Lisa to Mr. Jeon who's lying weak on his bed.

"Appa..." Lisa held his hand. "I'm here. Please, be strong."

When Mr. Jeon heard her voice, he slowly opened his eyes and slightly smile though it's not visible.