18

It was a usual Sunday morning, but not on Kim/Jeon's residence

It was a usual Sunday morning, but not on Kim/Jeon's residence. You can feel the tension surrounding Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, and Mr. Kim; The father of her six sons.

"What are you doing here?" Mrs. Jeon gritted her teeth. She was furious to see her first Husband, ready to ruin their lives.

"Darling, don't you miss me?" He asked, a hint of teasing in his voice. Mr. Jeon clenched his fist, wanting to punch, but he knew that physically hurting this Man won't stop him.

"I would never miss you," Mrs. Jeon said. Mr. Kim smirked at her that gives a shiver to her spine.

"Aw, how's your daughter?" He asked. "Too bad. My Man didn't succeed pushing her on that river, huh?" That's it. Mr. Jeon punched him to his face.

"How dare you do that to her!" He yelled. Mr. Kim didn't remove this annoying smirk on his lips, making them nervous even more.

"I didn't particularly do that to her. It was one of my Men," Mr. Kim said. "Why do my sons bother saving that 'daughter' of yours... or was she?"

"What do you mean?" Mrs. Jeon asked.

"Nothing at all, Darling," Mr. Kim said. "I'm going now. See you soon," he said and left.

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon sat on the couch feeling so frustrated because of him. "I can't believe he planned to kill Lisa!" Mr. Jeon said.

"We can't even tell them to the police because he has a lot of connections," Mrs. Jeon said. "We must protect Lisa."

"We can't always protect her now that she's an idol," Mr. Jeon said. "We have to tell this to her CEO. By adding her guards, she will be protected from him."

"I am bothered by what he said, Yeobo," Mrs. Jeon said. "What does he mean by that?"

"Don't worry about it, Yeobo. Maybe he was just pranking us," Mr. Jeon said. "He wants us to be afraid of him."

"I don't know why he suddenly acting like this, Yeobo. He wasn't like this before. He was a lovable husband and father," Mrs. Jeon said.

"I don't know, Yeobo. Let's just do what we can do to protect our daughter."

They have contacted Seokjin that they wanted to talk about an important matter. Luckily, they aren't busy and just waiting for a miracle in their dorm.

They arrived at their house 20 minutes after the call. They found Mr. and Mrs. Jeon looking so stressed in the living room.

"Eomma, Appa," Jimin called them. Mrs. Jeon signaled them to sit which they gladly obliged.

"We already know who's the culprit behind the Han River accident of Lisa," Mr. Jeon said. "We wouldn't say the name, but he is familiar to you."

"Who, Appa?" Taehyung asked.

"It doesn't matter who he is. What matters right now is to protect Lisa," Mrs. Jeon said.

"How, Eomma? We aren't sure when or where will that person attack," Seokjin said.

"That's why we'll ask her CEO to add some guards for your sister and her members. Who knows what will happen. We never know," Mr. Jeon said.

"That person has no conscience," Jungkook muttered. "He's evil."

"I know, Jungkook. I know," Mrs. Jeon said. "We must-" she got cut off by the doorbell.

"I'll open it," Hobi said. They continued their conversation, not knowing that a girl entered and was walking behind Hobi who was shock.

"Uh..." Hobi moved aside and their parents and his brothers saw the visitor.

"Annyeonghaseyo," she greeted and smiled.

She's the last person that they are expecting to come. The friend of Lisa who didn't get to debut.