32

"Run BTS! Yah, it's been a while Army!" Jin said who did the opening remarks

"Run BTS! Yah, it's been a while Army!" Jin said who did the opening remarks. "Today's episode is special. This episode will probably air in December next year. It's so early, we know, but we are preparing a lot of episodes for you guys."

"Let's introduce our guests first," Namjoon said. "They are the Monster Rookies and by the time this episode airs, they are the monster girl group already."

"Woah, who are they?" Hobi asked. "Yah, I think I know who! Jimin-ah, why don't you introduce them?"

Jimin chuckled and looked at the camera excitedly. "Finally! My sister is here with her group members to join us for some exciting episodes! Let's welcome, Blackpink!"

Five excitedly girls went out of where they are hiding with their song "Playing with Fire" playing in the background.

Miyeon was walking beside Jennie with a little space between them. The girl was afraid of the savage unnie of Blackpink.

"Blackpink in your area!" Taehyung and Hobi the famous signature line of the girl group.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink-imnida!" They introduce.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink Jisoo-imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink Jennie-imnida."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink Rosè-imnida!"

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink Lisa-imnida!"

"A-annyeonghaseyo, B-Blackpink Miyeon-imnida..." there was a not too long awkward silence surrounding them after Miyeon introduced herself. And so, the Director decided to tell them the rules already.

"Okay, so we gave you briefing information about what you are going to do for this episode. The two spies received the message already. If you found out at the end of the game who is the spy, you guys will win a dinner set later."

"Woah!" They cheered. Dinner makes them happy, especially the food lovers.

"Before we tell you the game that you're going to play, you need to pick a paper for your mission each," the Director said. "Let's start with Blackpink."

Blackpink lined up and pick a paper one by one, then to be followed by BTS.

"Open it secretly," they step away from each other so they can look at their mission.

(Missions)
Jin: Make a heart sign at the back of Jennie.
RM: Hear an English word from Jisoo.
Suga: Do a handshake with Lisa three times.
Jhope: Piggyback one of the Blackpink members.
Jimin: Make a heart with Miyeon.
Taehyung: Take a selca with Lisa.
Jungkook: Lock hands with one of the Blackpink members.

Jisoo: Ignore one of the BTS members.
Jennie: Do a jump shot with Jungkook.
Lisa: Do an aegyo in front of Suga.
Rosè: One of BTS members should give you food.
Miyeon: Need to hear the word "Great" from Taehyung.

"We prepared four-color flags to determine your groups. White for the first game, Purple for the second game, Yellow for the third game, and Pink for the fourth game. All of you will search a flag and go back here to be with your group before you start the game," the Director said. After getting the go signal, Blackpink and BTS roamed around the place to search for the flags.

After minutes of searching, they are finally back with flags on their hands. "Each group consists of three members. Please go to your group," the Director said.

The White Group are Jennie, Jin, and Jhope. The Purple group is Suga, Chaeyoung, and Namjoon. The Yellow group is Miyeon, Taehyung, and Jisoo. And lastly, the Pink Group are Lisa, Jimin, and Jungkook.

"The White group will eat 60 meals in 10 minutes game. You need to finish all 60 meals in ten minutes to accomplish the game."

"We have Jin Oppa!" Jennie grinned. "That's a point for us!"

"Don't worry, Jennie-ah. Worldwide Handsome will finish the half," Jin proudly said.

"The Purple group will do the 60 drinks in 10 minutes. Same rules."

"Yoongi Hyung! We trust you!" Namjoon said, earning fits of laughter from Chaeyoung.

"The Pink group will do the 80 push-ups game in fifteen minutes."

"This game is perfect for them!" Jisoo said.

"You're right, Jisoonie!" Lisa chuckled.

"The Yellow team will do the 150 jumping jacks in twenty minutes."

"We can do that!" Taehyung said.

The game has started, but the Pink group is still standing in the middle, thinking of their strategies.

"Jungkook and I will do 30, and you'll do 20," Jimin instructed. "Or we can do 40-40, Jungkook."

Lisa frowned. "Oppa~ I can do 20!" Lisa said. "I can do 30."

"We have no time. Let's do it," Jungkook said. They positioned themselves on the three mats and started counting.

"O-Oppa, why are you doing that face?" Lisa laughed when she glanced at Jimin and saw him biting his lips and acting sexy in front of the camera.

"This is a sexy concept," Jimin said and laughed as well. Lisa peeked on her other side and saw Jungkook going up and down like he was used to it.

"Woah, Jungkook-ah! Since when did you start being so muscular?" She teased.

"Years ago," Jungkook answered. "And you forgot?!"

"Mianhaeyo~ I just want to tease you."

"Are you still okay, maknaes?!" Jimin consulted them.

"Ne!" They both answered.

"1 minute remaining," the Director announced to the Pink team. The three did their best and when they're done, they sat upon the mat while drinking water.

"We did it!" Jungkook said and he shook hands with Jimin and locked hands with Lisa... successfully doing his mission.

"Yehey!" Lisa cheered. "Gosh, my arms have never been force like this before."

"Are they hurt?" Jimin worriedly asked. "Let me massage you."

"Ani, it's okay, Oppa!" Lisa said and rested her head on her Oppa's shoulder to watch the remaining teams playing.

--
(A/n: I'll be showing in the next chapter how are they going to accomplish their missions. I won't be showing what happened on the game of the other groups.)