11

Today is the special day of Jungkook and Lisa

Today is the special day of Jungkook and Lisa. It's their birthday! Their brothers and parents are preparing for something unexpected.

The little number of army greeting Jungkook on Twitter, and Lisa's being greeted by her unnies and co-trainees.

"I'm just wondering..." Jennie started. "You have the same birthday as Jungkook sunbae."

"It's because they're-" Lisa cut off Chaeyoung.

"What do you want to do today?!" Lisa said. "My treat!"

"Let's go to your house," Jennie said. "I'm sure your Eomma cooked something for you."

"Uh, I'm not sure about that. Anyone from my family hasn't called me since I last saw them," Lisa said and looked at Jisoo.

"Yeah, it's been ten days," Jisoo said, saving Lisa. "Let's just go somewhere else."

"Your Jimin Oppa is calling you," Jennie said and pointed to Lisa's phone. "See?! Answer it."

Lisa answered the call and move backward so that they can't hear their conversation. "Ne, Oppa?"

"Lisa, where are you? I'm here in front of YG," her brows furrowed.

"What are you doing there, Oppa?" She asked.

"Picking you up," Jimin said, shushing Taehyung. "I'll wait for you here."

"Arasso, Oppa," she hangs up the call and glanced at her unnies. "I don't think I can celebrate with you guys today. I'll just treat you tom-" Chaeng cut her off.

"To Lisa's house!" Chaeng cheered. Miyeon has a vocal class so she isn't with them.

"Can we?" Jisoo worriedly asked. "It's okay if no."

"Our house it is."

They arrived in front of YG after spending 30 minutes on the Bus. Lisa looked around and found the familiar white Mercedes of her Dad.

"That's the service," Lisa said and lead the way. She opened the door and saw Taehyung and Jimin inside.

"Happy Birthday!" They both greeted her. They still haven't noticed the three girls at her side.

"Thank you, Oppas. I'm with someone," Lisa mumbled.

"Oh! Jisoo-ssi?" Jimin asked. "Jin Hyung's expecting her with us."

"Hi, Jimin-ssi," Jisoo showed up, waving her hands.

"Jisoo-ssi! Hey, let's go now," Taehyung said. "The others are waiting for us. Lisa, sit beside me!"