25

"We're home

"We're home."

All of them are complete in their living room now. BTS, Mr. and Mrs. Jeon, and Miyeon.

"I wonder what this meeting's all about," Namjoon whispered to himself. The siblings are already complete and they are nervous except for Yoongi.

"We have the DNA results already..." Mrs. Jeon started. "One of you... one of the three of you is not our real child."
"Lisa? Come here, baby." Mrs. Jeon said.

"Let's sit? Kids, let's calm down and sit down," Mr. Jeon said, they all sitted and Mrs. Jeon continued.

"Yesterday... we checked the DNA results. We went to the hospital earlier to make sure the results."

"We went there to know the truth. And suddenly, a Woman came and claimed that one of you, Miyeon and Lisa... is her daughter. They tested her and it was positive."

Miyeon and Lisa trembled. "Lisa is our real sister," Taehyung said.

"The truth is... our daughter is Miyeon and not Lisa." Lisa felt her world stopped moving, while Miyeon smiled. The boys are shocked and couldn't able to speak, except for Jungkook and Jimin whose now tearing up silently.

"The DNA test results show that Miyeon is positive with us and Lisa is positive to the Woman." Mr. Jeon explained and he sighed.

"Jimin and Jungkook already knew this since last night." Mrs. Jeon said.

"M-mom? D-dad?" Miyeon cried and she hugged Mr. and Mrs. Jeon.

"Lisa?" Hobi slowly approached Lisa whose now crying silently with her heart clenched on her knees.

"Aniyo, Eomma! You're my mother," Lisa said, standing up and she hugged her Mom. She's sobbing hard.

"You're so selfish, Lisa! I am the daughter and not you!" Miyeon yelled.

"She's right, Lisa," Mrs. Jeon said and she sighed. Lisa got frozen and she slowly pulled away.

"Y-you're pushing me away," Lisa muttered.

"No, baby. We aren't," Mrs. Jeon said and tried to held Lisa's hand but she stepped back.

"A-appa... do you think I'm selfish?" Lisa asked.

"Don't you understand, Lisa? You're not our daughter!" Mr. Jeon raised his voice that made them flinched.

"I'm sorry, Dear. I don't want to raise my voice at you, but I have to. So it's easy for us to accept everything," Mr. Jeon thought. He looked up so his tears won't flow down.

"Appa... Eomma...?" Lisa called them but they looked away and stand up to hug Miyeon.

"My daughter," Mrs. Jeon said and hugged Miyeon while Mr. Jeon caressed her hair.

Lisa looked at them, crying continuously. Her feet trembled and she fell.

"Lisa!" Jungkook went beside her and engulfed Lisa in a hug.

"K-kook, don't you want to hug your real twin?" she mumbled.

"I-I do, Lisa, but you're also my sister."

"Didn't you hear Eomma and Appa earlier? I'm not their daughter. I'm not your sister."

"T-twin?" Miyeon called Jungkook, he looked at her.

"G-go, kook. Hug her," Lisa said and she flashed a little smile. "I'm fine..." she whispered.

Jungkook kissed Lisa's forehead before he stood up and hugged Miyeon. Lisa cried, even more, when she saw her brothers hugging Miyeon, but Yoongi stayed in his seat.

"Who's my real family?" Lisa asked and she wiped her tears.

"My daughter," at the same time, her real Mother entered their house. All of them looked at her. "Arrange your things now. We're going home in New York." It was so sudden.

"W-wait... I have work here. I can't be with you in New York, Ahjumma."

"Just call me Eomma, Sweetie. You need to be with me in New York, we'll live there," she smiled and held Lisa's hand.

"Ahjumma, I don't want to! I'm an idol here, I'm not coming with you."

"B-but Lisa... I want to bond with you..."

"I'm sorry, Ahjumma. I'm not coming with you," Lisa said and she ran away.

"Lisa!" Mrs. Jeon yelled. The boys became worried, all of them rather. Except for Miyeon.

"Let's follow her," Jin said, but Miyeon stopped then.

"Don't leave me..." Miyeon mumbled.

"I'll follow her and no one can stop me," Yoongi said and followed Lisa.

Mr. and Mrs. Jeon didn't urge to stop him. They're worried, too. Lisa's still their daughter.

Lisa's kept on running until she saw her favorite place. She stopped there and continued crying. And it's the park.

"It's okay, Lisa. You can surpass this..." she whispered, but it does not affect her. Yoongi found her and tapped her shoulder.

"O-omo!" She got startled and looked at Yoongi, then she looked down.

"O-Oppa, why are you here? You should be having bonding with Miyeon," she mumbled.

"If you want to cry, it's okay. You can cry. You're so noisy and annoying earlier, now you're sad," He said.

"I shouldn't be like this in the first place, Oppa... but it hurts," Lisa said as she pointed her heart.

"I understood. Listen to me," he wrapped his arm around Lisa's shoulder and started to comfort her.

"I'm not the type of a clingy type of a brother that always says Saranghae, Bogoshipta, but always remember that in my heart, you're special," He said that made Lisa sobbed even more.

"Even though you're not our real sister, I'll treat you like my own one. Besides, I don't believe them. You're our one and only Princess and no one can replace you."

"B-but you heard them right, Oppa... the DNA results... Ahjumma..."

"I told you, I don't believe them. 'Cause in my heart, you're just my sister. So, don't be sad now, okay? And also, you can talk to your Mom to stay here in Korea and bond with her. Go back there and meet your mother, okay?"

"I-i'm afraid, Oppa.."

"I'll be right behind you when you do that. I'll always here behind you, to support you."

"T-thank you, Oppa." Yoongi kissed her forehead and helped her to stand up.

"I love you, Lisa. Please, don't go away from us."

"I love you, too, Oppa."

And they walked together to their home so Lisa can meet her real mother.