24

Jin POV

Jin POV

Today is Sunday and it's family day, but the others are busy today. Some have schedules. So, the only remaining people here in the house are me, Yoongi, and Lisa. Eomma, Appa, and Miyeon left for a while and I don't know where they went.

Well, Yoongi is probably going to sleep the whole day... so, it's me and my sister's bonding!

I was already done cooking our breakfast for today, but Lisa and Yoongi are still upstairs. Aish, those kids! I decided to go upstairs and wake them up.

"Yah, Kim Yoongi!" I yelled outside of his room.

"I'll eat later, Hyung!" He yelled back. Oh, creepy!

"Okay!" I said and went to Lisa's room. "Yah, Lalisa!" I knocked, but no one's answering. I grabbed the door key from the drawer beside her room and opened the door. I saw her in her bed, sleeping peacefully. Eww! She's drooling!

"Lisa," I start to wake her up. Breakfast is important! She can continue sleeping later on after eating.

"Ne~" she groaned.

"Wake yourself up and let's eat breakfast."

"Okay, Oppa."

"Arasso. I'll wait for you in the dining area."

While I'm waiting for Lisa, Yoongi went down and sat on his usual seat.

"Hyung, where's Lisa?" He asked.

"Coming," I said.

I went to my room for a while to get something important and when I go back, Lisa was already here.

"Yah, Lalisa! Give me that chicken!" Aish, these kids!

"Aniyo, Oppa! This is mine!" Lisa said.

"Aish, fine! Give me the chicken and I'll show you the lyrics later," Lisa statistically smiled and gave Yoongi the chicken.

"Yehey! I love you, Oppa!"

"Yah, yah, I know."

"Don't you love me back?" Lisa pouted.

"Did I say that?" Yoongi asked. I shook my head and leaned my back on the door, watching them.

"Say you love me, Oppa. I want to hear it," Lisa said.

"Okay! For you to be quiet. I love you, too," Yoongi said. I stiffened my laughter.

"No feelings!"

"I love you, too, my super noisy little sister," Yoongi cutely said and smiled at Lisa. She surely knows how to soften Yoongi's heart.

Lisa froze and that's when I laughed. "That's so sweet of you, Yoongi-ah," I teased.

"Shut up, Hyung."

"Wah! Oppa! Oh, my gosh!" Lisa happily smiled.

I started to have a bad feeling today. I hope this smile of hers will always stay bright and pretty.

"Let's eat now. Shall we?" I said.

"Ne, Oppa! I'm super hungry," Lisa said.

"I know," I laughed.

"Oppa!" She pouted. I sat down and pinched her cheek.

"I'm just kidding. Let's eat!"

"Ne, Oppa."

"By the way Oppa, are the DNA results here already?" She asked.

"I guess?" I said. "I'm not sure since Eomma and Appa arrived late last night. Jungkook and Jimin was the only person whose awake at that time."

"Oh," Lisa nodded and continued eating.

I'm hoping for good DNA results.