54

Lalisa was sitted along with Sejin and the other staff besides the cameras while Bangtan is in front of the cameras.

Jungkook has a cake in front of him to celebrate their success and his and Lisa's unofficial birthday. The VLIVE started and you can see that they are all hiding something through their eyes. They are all sleepy, eyes swollen, and barely smile.

Jungkook keeps on looking at Lisa who looks so frozen beside Sejin. She's just looking nowhere, emotionless.

"Thank you, Army!" Seokjin said. As he said that, all of them went silent.

None of them knew how to start. They have a lot of things to say regarding their sister.

Jimin fake coughed and all of them look at him. "Do you know that bullying can kill someone's innocence?" He started.

He clenched his fist and glanced at his sister, she's still looking like a dead person. "To all the haters, to her fans, to the blonks, why do you keep on hating my sister?" He searched everything on Twitter awhile ago. About the blinks, OT3, blonks, and haters.

"You keep on hating my sister just because she got the most lines? It wasn't her fault. You killed her innocence and do you want to see what you did to her?" Jimin stood up and guided Lisa beside Jungkook.

Upon realizing what's happening, Lisa came back to reality and saw all the cameras in front of her. She smiles widely and acted like a bubbly person, which made Bangtan's heartache even more.

"Annyeong, Armys! Blinks!" She lively greeted.

Jungkook clenched his fist. "Are you happy to see her like this?" He asked through the camera. Jin and Hoseok are looking at the comment section.

"K-kookie, stop..." Jungkook didn't listen to Lisa's whisper. Instead, he grabbed her swollen wrist.

"See?! Do you see this?" He gritted his teeth. "It's so heartbreaking to see your sister being like this!"

Lisa smiled again and pulled her wrist from Jungkook's grip. "Aniyaaaa~ gwenchanha," she said.

"Lisa, shut up," Taehyung finally talked. The hyungs let them talk first. "Stop acting like you're happy when you're not!" He is mad. All of them are mad.

"Omg...what happened to our sister, Lisa?"

"Lisa, we love you! From army!"

"Haters made Bangtan angry."

"DIE LISA!"

"This is the first comeback she had most of the lines. This is the comeback she enjoyed the most. This is the comeback that made her excited to the point that she almost jumped throughout our house. This is the comeback she keeps on spilling before even release. This is the comeback...this is the worst comeback she experienced," Taehyung said. "Are you happy to see her being like that? Helpless? An actress? Well, I'm not. We're not."

"You want some truth?" Jimin chuckled sarcastically. "She isn't eating properly, she's sleepless, she even hurt herself. She keeps on crying, and pushing everyone away because of trauma," he continued.

"Everyone who sent her death threats and everyone who did bad to her will be in Jail. We already found you so this is a warning," Yoongi said.

"Live a life, People," Namjoon said. "Hate and hate. It won't bother Bangtan. We will always protect our sister."

"She's afraid of ghosts," Hoseok said. "And it hurts to see her being afraid of alive people...even to us," Bangtan secretly wiped their tears.

Lisa remained looking down, avoiding their eyes. "We love her so much..." Namjoon said.

"BTS is the best brothers."

"I am worried for Lisa..."

"FUCK THOSE PEOPLE WHO HATED THIS PRECIOUS PRINCESS OF ARMYS. HURT HER AND WE'LL GET OUR REVENGE. ARMYS, LET'S GO TO TWITTER!"

Lisa on the other hand can hear the words again.

"Die bitch!"

"You should leave Blackpink!"

"YG's hoe!"

She unconsciously covered her ears and bit her lower lip. "S-stop..." she whispered.

"It's happening again! Hold her hands! Jungkook, hug her, ppali!" Jin commanded. They did what they did earlier in the morning and Jungkook whispered comforting words to her.

"Oh my gosh..."

"Lisa we love you so much."

"It hurts to see her like this.."

Namjoon signaled the camera director to end the life which they immediately obliged.

"Lisa, I'm here," Jungkook whispered. "I love you, Noona."

"K-kookie..."

It's always been hard for Lisa, but it's harder for Bangtan. Who loves to see your family member suffering? Probably those heartless people.

"No one can ever hurt you again, Lisa. I swear to God."