36

"You're not participating in the collaboration," YG started

"You're not participating in the collaboration," YG started. "The fans have negative comments about you, and I don't want to risk you. Instead, you'll be modeling with some brands that contacted us. We will also let you attend the shows such as Real Men 300, Running Man, etc."

"But Papa Sajangnim..." Lisa hesitated, but when she realized it was for her good, she stopped herself from talking. "Even in Run BTS? I won't join?"

"No," YG said. "We'll be deleting the episode that you filmed yesterday."

"I can handle all the hates, Papa YG. But... why do I need to do this?"

"To keep you safe, Lisa. Once the hates are done, I'll give you a comeback with Blackpink. But for now, your unnies will collaborate with BTS to calm the fans. Also, to keep you safe from the person who's threatening your life."

"Do as I say and you'll be okay. We'll protect you. BigHit also offered to sent more bodyguards for your safety. This is asked by BTS themselves to provide more security for you. Just trust us with this."

Lisa didn't say anything but to lower her head. She was nearly crying because of her anxiety attack. "We haven't tell BTS and your unnies that you won't be participating in the collaboration, so don't say anything to them. Sihyuk and I will be the one telling them."

"N-ne, Papa Sajangnim."

"When you go home, tell your unnies to go here and you rest. The bodyguards and your Manager unnie will be at your dorm to guard if ever something bad will happen."

"A-arraso, Papa Sajangnim."

"I know this is hard for you, but we need to do this for your own sake. Next week, Blackpink starts to practice for the awarding shows that you'll be attending so better prepare yourself, okay? Rest well, Lisa."

"Kamsahamnida, Papa Sajangnim."

"This is ridiculous!" Taehyung said when BigHit announced that Lisa won't be participating in the collaboration. "Waeyo, Pd-nim?" He asked.

"It's for her safety," Hitman Bang said. "You read the outcome of the announcements. Also, we will lie low you for a while until your father got arrested."

"Everything is messed up," Namjoon said. "What is she going to do, then?"

"YG said she'll be attending different shows and will endorse products," Hitman Bang said. "They will also use her rookie popularity to boost Blackpink's profile internationally."

"They're gonna use her?" Jimin asked. "We didn't agree with that. We only agreed to announce that she is not our sister."

"It's not like that," Hitman Bang shook his head. "Lisa is the most famous member of Blackpink even when they are still a rookie because of her talent and beauty. So, they will be using the shows as a strategy to boost their popularity internationally and it's for Lisa as well. Other Korean fans don't like her so they planned to capture the international fans for her. To save her from the bashers and Korean fans."

"What happened last night, jinjja? You suddenly begged to announce that Miyeon is our sister. I thought you're against that plan?" Jin asked Jimin. "Now, this is happening. This goes for Jungkook and Hobi, as well."

"I'll let you talk," Hitman Bang said and went out of the meeting room.

"Lisa asked us to forget that she was our sister. She wanted us to treat her formally," Jimin said. His voice is full of sadness and hatred. "From now on, Lisa is just one of our Hoobae and we are her Sunbaenims."

"What the heck," Yoongi hissed. "You allowed that? Hoseok, you're there!"

"I had to, Hyung," Hobi said. "She begged. She asked for it. I had no choice. She's serious."

"And you did it when Miyeon was watching?" Taehyung scoffed. "Probably she's laughing-"

"She asked Lisa to stop pushing us away," Jungkook said. "She was there to help us," he sighed. "But Lisa still chose to do what she knows was right."

"Fuck," Namjoon muttered. "So does that mean we can't meet nor greet her like we used to do before?" His jaw clenched, mad about what's happening.

"Yes," Jimin said. "She asked for it. Who am I to disagree with? I'm not her real brother anyway."

"That's enough. Let's go home and rest," Seokjin mumbled. "Kook, your Appa needs us."

All of them are mad and sad about Lisa's decision. But just like what Jimin said, who are they to disagree? They aren't Lisa's real brothers after all.