58

JIMIN POV

We're having a disguise now because we're going to attend BlackPink's fan meeting here in Seoul.

It's a surprise for our sister. She always
surprise us on our events, so we'll surprise her too!

We bought a lot of their Albums yesterday for their signing event, of course. We also bought gifts for them like headbands, BT21 items, and many more.

"Boys, let's go!" Jin Hyung yelled. I grab my mask and left my room.

"Hope we won't be kicked out," Taehyung said.

"We won't. I already talked to their Manager," Namjoon Hyung said.

"Nice! Can't wait to see her reaction," Jungkook evily said.

"Are you going to do something, Kook?" I asked.

"I bought bunch of yadom for her," he said and laughed evilly.

"What the hell," Hoseok Hyung cussed which made us laugh.

"Yah! Let's go out now. Shall we?" Jin Hyung said. We left our dorm and entered our van.

At the venue, we secretly entered and sat at the back so she won't able to see us. Many blinks are looking at us right now. Probably confused because of our outfits.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink-imnida." After minutes of waiting, they are finally here! I looked at my girlfriend, she's so pretty as always. All of them look gorgeous.

"Let's wait for our turn," Yoongi Hyung said.

"It's my turn!" I said and smirked. I grabbed my paper bag and went to the first person, Jisoo.

"Annyeong! Woah, you're scary," she said. I gave her my albums. "I'm Jisoo, I'm not scared." She said and signed the albums. I want to laugh, tho. Jin Hyung's girlfriend is crazy.

I gave her a Chimmy headband. "This is so pretty! I love Chimmy. Thank you." I guess I heard it wrong? Did she say, This is so pretty! I love Jin. Thank you.

I smiled and bowed at her, we can't talk! They might know it's us. Then, I proceeded to Chaeyoung. My girlfriend! such a cutie.

"Hello! Oh, are you sick?" She asked worriedly. I shook my head and gave her the albums. I also gave her a chimmy hoodie. "Omo, thank you so much. It's BT21, right?" I nodded.

"I like it, thank you." She said and smiled at me. Damn, she's so pretty. Did I hear her wrong, too? Did she say, I like Jimin, thank you? I bowed at her and proceeded to Jennie.

"Hi, why are you wearing it like that? You might be kicked out," Jennie said. I shook my head and gave her the albums.

"You're too quiet. Are you sick?" She asked, too. Do I look sick? I gave her a chimmy keychain and she smiled at me. "Wow! Thank you."

Now, I heard her right. Pfft, sorry Kai Hyung. I bowed and proceeded to Lisa, who's smiling ear to ear.

"Annyeong," she looks so sleepy. But I know, her sleepy body will be awake when it's Jungkook's turn. I gave her the albums. "You know what, you have the same hands with my brother. Do you know, Jimin?"

IM DOOMED.

I shook my head, hope she'll believe me. "Your fingers are cute," she said and chuckled.

I rolled my eyes secretly and gave her a Chimmy plushie.

"O my gosh, thank you so much. This is designed by my Jimin Oppa! So you know him," she said.

I shook my head again and bowed at her. I grab my albums and put them back in my paper bag. Phew! Gladly they didn't notice me.

TAEHYUNG POV

It's my turn now! While Jimin is on Jennie, I placed my albums in front of Jisoo.

"Do you know him? You two are scary," she said and pointed to jimin. I chuckled and disagreed using a different voice. "You also have a lot of albums," she said, I nodded and gave her a Tata phone case.

"Woah, thank you." She said.

"Welcome," I bowed and proceeded to Chaeyoung.

"Why blinks are wearing weird clothes," Chaeyoung said.

"It's cold," I said. I gave her my albums and a Tata pillow.

"Omo, do you know that guy? He also gave me a Bt21 item," I shook my head.

"Oh okay, thank you!"

"Welcome." I bowed and proceeded to Jennie. She signed my album and I gave her a Tata T-shirt. Then I proceeded to Lisa.

"Why do I feel like you're related to me?" Lisa said. I became nervous for a second. She signed my album and I gave her a Tata pillow.

"Bt21, too? Thank you! You remind me of my brother."

"You're welcome."

Phew! Success.

NAMJOON POV

It's my turn now. It was easy with Jisoo, Chaeyoung, and Jennie, to not be obvious.

Hopefully with Lisa, too.

I gave Jisoo a Koya Plushie, Jennie a Koya Phone case, and Chaeyoung a Koya hair clip. While Lisa's signing my albums, I gave her a Koya Hoodie.

"Koya? What's happening? I received Bt21 gifts for the third time," she said and I chuckled nervously.

"Thank you for this!" I bowed and went back to my seat.

Success!

JIN POV

It's my turn now, while Jisoo is signing my albums, she's staring at me like I did something wrong.

Then she slapped my hand secretly. "Yah, Kim Seokjin, don't you dare lie to me. You're the only man I know with broad shoulders and your scent." I rolled my eyes. Of course! I'm your boyfriend.

"Shush, we'll surprise Lisa," I whispered.

"I knew it! That's why those guys were giving us BT21 items." I nodded and gave her an RJ plushie.

"That's our son, keep it."

"I already have a son, dalgom."

"Rj is his brother."

"I'll punch you later," she said and glared at me. I winked at her and proceeded to Chaeng and Jennie.
Thankfully, they didn't notice me. I also gave them an RJ plushie. Then I proceeded to Lisa.

"Hi!" She greeted. I gave her my albums and she signed them. While signing, I gave her an RJ plushie.

"Bt21 again? Okay, this is weird." She murmured. I chuckled and bowed at her and went back to my seat.

I'm so nervous!

To be continued...