55

"Lisa-yah! It's time for breakfast!" Jisoo yelled outside of her room. It's been days since Lisa's issue and Bangtan's vlive and everything is back to normal, well not for Lisa.

She's still being dragged without any reason. Jisoo knocked over and over again, but she got no response.

"Lisa?" She called her once again. She opened the door and no sign of Lisa in her room. "JENNIE! CHAENG! LISA'S NOT HERE!"

"Mwo?! I left her there last night before I went to my room," Chaeyoung said. "Oh, my gosh!"

"I guess she sneaked out. Let's go find her or we're dead to Manager Oppa," Jennie said.

They searched everywhere and lastly, at Bangtan's house. "Oh! Blackpink is-wait, where's Lisa?" Hoseok asked the moment he opened the door.

"She's not here?!" Jisoo panicked. "We thought she's here. She's missing."

"Missing-WHAT?!" Jimin exclaimed. "She's not here! Oh, God. Where is she?!"

"Did you try to call her?" Jin asked.

"Yes, but she isn't answering," Jennie said. "Should we report to the police, Oppa?"

"No, they won't believe us yet," Namjoon said. "Let's try to find her in her apartment or maybe she's in Daegu or probably in Busan. We have our houses there."

"How are we going to split up?" Chaeyoung asked, nearly crying.

"Chaeyoung you go with Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung, and Hoseok. Jisoo and Jennie will come with us," Jin said. "Let's go."

They immediately rode their cars and called Lisa's friends. They also don't know where's Lisa.

Jungkook dialed Eunwoo's number. "Bro, did Lisa tell you where she is?" He asked.

"Aniyo. Wae?" Eunwoo worriedly asked. He's currently filming but for her girlfriend, he answered the call.

"She's missing and we can't find her," Jungkook said.

"I'll help, bro," Eunwoo said and hang up the call. Jungkook is thankful either confusing, though. The important for him now is Lisa.

Meanwhile, inside her closet, a girl is wearing her earpods who are currently sleeping with clothes covering her body. Upbeats music are playing so she couldn't hear a thing outside except for the music.

After sleeping for almost 12 hours, she woke up and instantly stretched her body. "Jisoo unnie? What's our lunch?!" She yelled while rinsing her face, but no one responded. "Huh? Do we have any schedules today? Tomorrow is our photoshoot...not today, right?" She asked herself.

"Oh! They probably met their boyfriends," She's partly right.

She went inside the kitchen and opened her phone which's silent the whole day. She has a lot of missed calls and texts from different people asking where she is. Suddenly, a familiar phone number is calling her.

She answered it, though. She's confused why did they bombard her with lots of calls and texts wherein she's just sleeping inside her closet.

"Thank goodness! Yah, Jagiya, where are you?!" Lisa's eyes widened when she heard Eunwoo's voice.

"I'm just here in our dorm. Why's everyone asking where am I?" Lisa poured her chocolate milk in a length glass. "I was just sleeping inside my closet with earpods on."

Eunwoo's jaw dropped. "What? Yah! Everyone's looking for you because they thought you're missing. Why did you even sleep inside your closet with earpods on?"

Lisa laughed hard. "So that's why my unnies aren't here. Oh, my gosh! This is epic."

"I'm on my way there. Geez, you scared us."

"Arasso, mianhe. I'll wait for you here," Lisa said and hang up the call then she called Chaeyoung.

"Lisa?! Oh, my gosh! You're still alive. Where are you?!"

"I'm just here, pabo-yah. I slept in my closet," She said and drank her milk. "Go home. Eunwoo's coming here."

"DUH?! WE'RE ON OUR WAY TO BUSAN!"

"Mwo?! What are you going to do there?" She asked. "Wait...don't tell me you're looking for me there?"

"Wait 'till we get home. Unnies will kill you! (yah! I'll kill you, too!)" Jungkook's voice was heard.

"Not my fault, though," she said and yawned. "You didn't search for me in my closet."

"I did but you aren't there!"

"Under my clothes, Chae."

"Who's stupid, then?! Why did you sleep under your clothes?!" Jungkook said.

"Me?" Lisa said and laughed again. "See you here. Gotta' hang up now. I'm dying," she said and ended the call.

The doorbell ring and she opened the door revealing Eunwoo looking so pissed yet handsome while he's holding his script.

"Come in!" Lisa let him in while smiling cheekily. "Came straight here, huh?"

Eunwoo glared at her. "Don't do that again! I was so worried!"

"Aw..do you miss me?" She teased.

"Tsk! I don't," Eunwoo said and turn his back at her.

"You're so mean!"

"Ooh, so you're expecting?" He teased.

"I'm no-"

"I miss you and I love you, Pabo-yah," he looked at her. "So don't do that again because I might die in no time."

Well, she did expect that.