14

LISA POV

LISA POV

Right now, we are inside Sajangnim's office. Unnies, and Miyeon. He summoned us about something and we don't have any idea why.

"One of you was caught dating," my heartbeat increases.

Who among Unnies and Miyeon dated? We are not allowed to date. This is trouble.

"And I want you to stand right now," Sajangnim said.

I looked at my Unnies reactions. Jennie unnie doesn't give a fuck, Jisoo unnie's also glancing at us, Chaeyoung beside me's holding my hand and also in confusion, while Miyeon is trembling.

Don't tell me she was the one who got caught? It can't be. "No one will stand?" Sajangnim said. "I'll count to three."

Before Sajangnim could count, I stood up making my Unnies looked at me wide eyes open. "Lisa, what are you doing?" Chaeyoung keeps on pulling me down, but I didn't bulge to move.

I looked at Miyeon, she's also shocked. I smiled at her. I don't want her to be eliminated. I know how important this to her. Being able to Debut is important for us. This is our dream.

I forget what happened months ago at the Han River because maybe the person only pushed me by accident. The important for me is to save Miyeon. I know she's the one who got caught.

"Lisa," Sajangnim said. I held Chaeyoung's hand tightly and looked at Sajangnim. "You know that dating is banned from the company not until three to four years after your debut, but honesty is much more important."

I gulped and looked down. "Sit down because you're not the girl," I slowly sit down and Chaeyoung hugged me by my waist. "Miyeon, stand up."

I closed my eyes because I did try my best to save her. Even though it'll lose my spot on the debuting group.

"Why did you date a guy if you know the rule?" Sajangnim asked.

"I-i'm sorry, Sajangnim..."

"I'm sorry, too, Miyeon. But you're out of the line-up."

We're back at the dorm trying to sink in what just happened. She was supposed to be in the line-up, but she got eliminated because she dated someone.

"Poor Miyeon," Jennie unnie said. "I don't understand. We can love, too, but why did she date that guy while debuting is still risky for us?"

"She fell in love," Jisoo unnie said.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled. "I wasn't able to save her."

"You tried," Chaeyoung said. "But sometimes, you can't someone because the truth always wins, Lisa. Don't risk your future career. You're kind, but don't be too kind."

"I agree with Chaeng," Jisoo unnie said.

"N-no." At least I tried to save her. She's still my friend after all.

The next day, I received a message from Taehyung Oppa that he's bored and alone in their dorm.

"Unnies! I'm going to Oppa's dorm!" I said.

"Okay!" Jisoo unnie yelled since she was inside her room. Jennie unnie is home, too. Chaeyoung is having a date with Alice unnie.

I arrived at Bangtan's dorm and knocked at the door. Taehyung Oppa opened the door and I immediately kissed his cheek.

"Oppa!" He pulled me inside into his room and I saw a lot of Soju drinks inside. They are not open yet.

"I'm so bored!" He said and sat on the floor. I confusedly sat across him, looking at the soju bottles.

"Are we going to drink, Oppa?" I excitedly asked.

"Yes! I found this soju in the kitchen. They're a lot, huh? Let's play Dare or drink!" He said.

I clapped my hands and grabbed an empty bottle. "Are you ready, Oppa?" I asked.

"Yeah!" I spin the bottle and smirked when the bottle head stopped to him. "Dare or drink?"

"Dare, of course!" Hmm, what's the best dare for Taehyung Oppa? Aha!

"Message Yoongi Oppa and say that you don't love him," I laughed because I want to see Yoongi Oppa's reaction to the message

To: Suga Hyung
I don't love you, Hyung.

"Done!" He spun the bottle and it stopped to me. "Dare or drink?"

"Dare!" I said.

Now, he's smirking. "Message Jungkook and say that you hate him."

To: Jungkookie
I hate you so much, Jungkook!

"That's so easy!" I said and opened my phone. I messaged Jungkook that I hate him and spun the bottle after.

It stopped to me again. My phone was ringing and Jungkook's calling me, but I didn't answer it. They'll find out that we're going to drink.

"Dare or drink?"

"Drink!" I want to taste the Soju! Our older brothers and parents forbid us from drinking, but one bottle won't hurt, right? Hehe. We're such bad kiddos.

"Here you go!" Taehyung Oppa said and gave me a small glass full of Soju. "Straight, huh?"

I drank it straight and it was the best time of my day! It tastes so good! The game goes on and on 'til we get drunk.

We have a low tolerance for alcohol. The taste of Soju is starting to taste bad. "I would never drink this again!" Taehyung Oppa said before spinning the bottle.

Well, my vision is spinning too. It stopped to him and so I grinned. "Post Namjoon Hyung- Namjoon Oppa's epic picture on Twitter," I said.

He laid on the floor before doing the dare. He even drinks a shot of soju after, and so do I.

"Last," Taehyung Oppa mumbled and spun the bottle. It stopped to me. "Dare or drink?"

"Dare!" I said.

"Message Eunwoo and say that you like him."

"That's super easy!" I said and did the dare. I do like him! So it's the truth!

To: Eunwoo
I like you.

I also laid on the floor and pinched Taehyung Oppa's cheek hard. "Why are you so cute, Oppa?!"

"I don't know!" He said and pinched my cheek, too. "Wow! You look like Angelina Jolie!"

"Angelina, what?" I asked.

"Angeli- Jules!" I laughed because he said the wrong name. I hit his arm hard and we both fell asleep.