41

"Hyungs, Miyeon, can you spare me a little time?" Jungkook asked when Mrs

"Hyungs, Miyeon, can you spare me a little time?" Jungkook asked when Mrs. Jeon finally sleeping.

"What is it, Jungkook-ah? You seem very happy," Jin said.

"Do you want to know who the donor is?" They all nodded.

"I'll bring her here later when she woke up..." his phone dinged and it was Jennie who messaged him.

From: Jennie noona
Kook? We're going to YG. Could you take care of Lisa for awhile?

To: Jennie noona
Sure noona. I'm coming!

"Oh, speaking of. I need to go see if she's awake already," Jungkook said. "But uh... I'll send you a text later, Namjoon Hyung. Hide behind the curtains and bring Eomma with you. She's pretty shy."

"No problem," Namjoon said.

"K-kookie...?" Jungkook rushed to her side and held Lisa's hand.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. Lisa smiled and winked at him.

"I-i'm okay..." she mumbled. "D-did you read the letter?"

"I did," Jungkook smiled. "Oh, Noonas and Chaeyoung went to YG to report your condition. Also, Dad's awake and he wants to see you."

"Does Oppas, Miyeon, and Eomma are there?" She asked.

"For all I know, they went home for a while. A nurse is taking care of Appa," Jungkook said. "Do you want to go there?"

"Yeah," Lisa said.

"Wait for me here. I'll go get a wheelchair," Lisa nodded and waited for him to come back.

"Here," Jungkook said and helped her to sit on the wheelchair he borrowed from the nurse outside. It's already 10 am the next day, though.

They entered Mr. Jeon's room and Lisa not knowing that BTS and Mrs. Jeon is inside and just hiding behind the big curtains at the side.

"She's here..." Taehyun whispered.

"Jungkook, move me closer," Lisa said. Jungkook did what she asked him to do so she can hold Mr. Jeon's hand. "Appa... how are you?"

"Wait... Lisa? I thought the donor would..." Jin whispered.

Mr. Jeon slowly woke up and saw Lisa. He smiled but when he noticed the same hospital gown that Lisa's wearing, his smile faded.

"Y-you're..." Lisa cut him off with a kiss on his hand.

"Appa, thank you for fighting. You endured the pain for a long time," Lisa chuckled. "We share the same kidney now. It's healthy, don't worry," she kidded.

Jungkook sat at the other side of the bed, watching them.

"Thank you for doing this, Sweetie..." Mr. Jeon said.

"Always for you, Appa," Lisa smiled. "I'm happy that you're okay. Both Jungkook and I were worried that the operation might fail."

"J-jungkook, you knew she was the one?" Mr. Jeon asked.

"Ne, Appa. I was with her when she tested," Jungkook said. "She asked us to hid this."

"M-my originals..." Mr. Jeon said and smiled at them. "It's nice to see you both again together."

"Jungkookie and I are happy to see you live again, Appa," Lisa smiled. "I'm going back now, Appa. Oppas and Eomma might show up and see me. I'll visit you again tomorrow."

"Nah, you can stay longer. They are doing something important right now," Jungkook said.

"Okay!" Lisa said. "I miss being with you all, Appa..."

"You can always visit us, Honey. You are always welcome in our home," Mr. Jeon said.

"That's impossible now, Appa. I made a lot of decisions and that includes me ignoring Oppas," she smiled sadly.

"Why, Sweetie? That's why they are always sad," Mr. Jeon said. "You shouldn't ignore them after all the years than you spent together."

"But I don't know what to do, Appa," Lisa said. "I don't wanna ignore them, but that is the right thing to do."

"But Jungkook is an exemption? It's not fair, Honey. If you'll look at the situation, your brothers are hurting the most," Mr. Jeon held her hand. "They love you, Lisa. Talking to Jungkook and not the other six will hurt them a lot."

"I know, Appa. I'm so selfish," Lisa sighed. "But Miyeon is there and they need to put their attention on her and not on me. I also have responsibilities with my real siblings as the oldest, Appa. They need me, Miyeon needs them. Maybe sooner or later, we'll bump into each other on one of the shows and practically show them that we're once a family."

"It's your decision, Sweetie. But I only have a wish to you."

"What is it, Appa?"

"Don't forget them."

"I won't, Appa. I promise. We'll go back now so you can rest, Appa. Saranghaeyo," she kissed her Appa's hand again and smiled.

"Okay, Sweetie... Jungkook-ah, take care of your sister."

"Of course, Appa."

"Don't worry, Appa! My brother will take care of me," Lisa giggled. "Sleep again, Appa. Take a lot of rest."

"You too, Sweetie. Nado Saranghae."

Jungkook and Lisa went back to her room and that's when Mrs. Jeon and the boys went out from their hiding place.

All of them were silent. They felt guilty, sad, and slightly happy. Lisa called Jungkook called him brother while she keeps on ignoring them.

"I want to see her," Mrs. Jeon said. "I want to thank my daughter."

"So I guess we'll stop for a while now," Jin mumbled. "We all heard her."

"I guess so..."