44

A week has passed and everything went back to normal

A week has passed and everything went back to normal. Lisa was hanging out with Miyeon and BTS at a restaurant when Jungkook started acting weird.

"Lisa, come on!" Jungkook said. "We need to go."

"Yah, Jungkook-ah, I'm still-" Jungkook cut Lisa off.

"Come on! We have no time!" Jungkook eagerly said and pulled her hand. His hyungs and Miyeon knew where are they heading so they let them be.

Lisa is walking with Jungkook and they are heading somewhere and she is clueless. They are wearing their disguise before they left the restaurant to prevent some issues.

"Lisa, you know what? I missed walking with you... like this," Jungkook suddenly mumbled.

"I missed this too, Kookie. I missed everything," Lisa said and she linked her arm to his. "I want to ask you something," Lisa said.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Lisa smirked after she threw the question. He smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

"You know what, Lisa? I'm prioritizing our family. I'll find a girlfriend if I'm already sure that you found yours," Lisa looked at him confusedly.

"Wae?"

"Because you are our one and only princess and I'm your twin. I would never let any guy hurt you so I have to make sure you're in the right person before I find mine," Lisa smiled.

"What if I'll be single forever?" She kidded.

"That's not going to happen, Lis," He chuckled. "There are numerous guys who want to ask you out and swear, we are tempted to test them all and beat them up."

"You're such a bad guy," Lisa said that made him laugh. "Seriously, thank you for everything you've done for me," Lisa said.

"You're our Princess, I'll always protect you," Jungkook said and he ruffles his hair. They stopped at the familiar park and he tapped her shoulder.

"I'm going back now. Go home before 11 pm," Jungkook reminded.

"I'll come with you. I'm afraid here alone. I don't even know why I'm here," Lisa said. She's aware that it's Eunwoo's park, but why is she there?

"To meet someone, Lisa. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll take you home," He kissed her forehead and smiled.

"Wait, who?" Lisa asked. Is it Eunwoo?

"I'm leaving. See you at home," He said and left.

"H-hello?" Lisa mumbled while roaming around the park. The park never fails to amaze her.

"Lisa," She stopped when she heard the familiar voice.

"Eunwoo," She called. "So you're the one who asked Jungkook to bring me here?" He nodded and slowly approached her.

Lisa felt so shy facing him. She couldn't even look at him.

"I'm always here, every day," he said and signaled her to follow him. "I've added a fountain here..."

"M-may I know why?" Lisa asked and followed him.

"It's because fountains can make me feel warm," He mumbled. "Here it is."

Lisa wowed as she stares at the beautiful gold fountain with her name at Eunwoo's.

"W-why is my name there?" Lisa asked.

"Because you are my first princess," Eunwoo smiled and Lisa instantly hugged him.

"I-I missed you," Lisa whispered.

"I missed you more," Eunwoo mumbled. "Aish, you became taller!"

"Of course!" Lisa giggled. "I-I have a confession to make..."

"I have, too. Should I confess first?" Eunwoo chuckled. Lisa nodded and they stared at each other's eyes. "Lisa..."

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

Lisa's eyes widened and she blushed. "Jinjja?!"

Eunwoo blushed and nodded. He scratched his nape and looked away, flustered. "Since we were kids, Lisa..."

"How about Miyeon? She's your ex..." Lisa muttered.

"We didn't feel anything towards each other. I guess we only tried each other? She likes Bambam and I like you..."

"Eunwoo..." Lisa smiled.

"N-ne?"

"I love you, too."

FOREVER EIGHTOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara