42

"Lisa, you have a visitor," Chaeyoung said and Lisa turns off her phone and looked at the door

She was shocked to see her Eomma with two girls and one boy at her back, waving at her. It's my siblings!

"Eomma," Lisa smiled.

"How are you, my dear?" Her Eomma asked. "Oh, goodness. It must hurt, hmm?"

"I'm fine, Eomma," Lisa giggled. "Are they my siblings?"

"Unnie! Omg, I'm your fan!" Lea said. Bahiyyih went to her side and admired her bare face.

"You're so pretty, unnie," She said. "I'm glad that I finally meet you!"

"Me, too! Gosh, you all look good. I'm happy to meet you!" Lisa said.

"Noona!" Kai greeted her. "You're so beautiful! Jinjja."

"Aigoo, gomawo...Kai, Bahiyyih, and Lea!" Lisa said. "Wah, I want to bond with you guys already."

"Us too, Unnie!" Lea said. "When you discharge, let's go to our house and bond!"

"We will," Their Eomma said.

"Li-Oh, I'm sorry," Jungkook bowed after seeing Lisa's family inside.

"Jungkook-ah, come inside," Lisa's Mom said. Jungkook smiled and went to Lisa's other side. Lisa's siblings were shocked because of his unexpected appearance.

"Do you want us to leave for a while so you can talk?" Lisa's Mom asked.

"Ani, Auntie. It's-" Jungkook got cut off when the door opened again but this time, it was the six more members of BTS.

Lisa's eyes widened as she eyed Jungkook. The latter didn't know that they followed him, tho. He's innocent.

BTS just wanted to pass by to see her condition before they stop accepting her decisions.

"Hyung, why are you here?" Jungkook asked.

"Are we banned here?" Jin asked. "We want to visit our Hoobae who's coincidentally here."

"U-uh, that's kind of you... sunbaenims," Lisa mumbled. "Come inside..." she had no choice but to let them in because they already found out. What's the point of hiding the obvious?

"Ah, Unnie, we'll be outside for a while to eat. Do you want anything?" Lea asked.

"Ani, I'm fine. Come back soon, hmm? Unnie wants to get to know you more," Lisa said.

"Okay, Noona! Uhm... we'll head out now, Sunbaenims..." Kai said. They exited the room leaving Lisa with BTS.

"Kookie, help me sit," Lisa said. Jungkook did what she asked him to do and he supported her back with a pillow.

Silence surrounded them. Lisa felt awkward as her Oppas are only staring at her with their visible sadness in their eyes. But as a leader, Namjoon spoke on behalf of them.

"How are you?" He asked. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"I'm fine, Sunbaenim," Lisa forced a smile. Calling them with formality saddens her. "I didn't tell you because I want it to be a secret. Only Jungkook knew, my unnies, the Doctors, and my Boss. I'm sorry."

"You're always sorry," Tae forced a smile, as well. "We all know that we are sick of every apology but nothing will change everything except for the fact that you're leaving us."

Lisa didn't talk. She felt so guilty again.

"You look so happy with your real siblings," Hobi said. "Like how happy you are with us before."

"I told you that I will treat you, my real sister. I gave you a hint that I would never believe them. But why didn't you trust me? I'm looking for ways, Lisa," Yoongi said.

"O-Oppa..."

"If you keep on deciding by yourself and want this, then fine. I'll stop what am I doing," Lisa's tears fell hearing their words. It's like thousand of needles stab her body.

"We honestly want to thank you for saving Appa. We owe you a lot and we think that considering your decisions will pay you," Jin said. "Don't worry... no hard feelings' involved."

"But I want you to know that I am so upset with you. I am mad at you, Lisa," Jimin finally talked. "You made me a fool for going to your school, attending your awarding, and announcing to school that you're my sister. I am mad for myself because that is the reason why you're having a hard time."

"O-Oppa, it's not-"

"Just don't..." Jimin sighed. "We are agreeing to your decisions. You can still talk to Jungkook just like what you want."

"Thank you for the 20 years of being our sister, Lisa. You are the best," Namjoon smiled. "You are the sweetest."

"You are the kindest," Jin said.

"You are the prettiest," Taehyung said.

"You are our happiness," Hobi said.

"You are our baby," Yoongi said.

"You are our princess," Jimin said. "We love you, Lisa. These are our last words as your Oppas. Thank you, Lisa-ssi. Take care and always smile."

Jin patted Jungkook's shoulder before they leave the room.

Lisa and Jungkook were both quiet. He is silently crying seeing his Hyungs and sister having a hard time. Lisa's regretting a lot, but knew it was the right thing to do.

Maybe soon, they bump into each other and talk the way they used to do.