47

"Lisa!" The poor girl almost fell on her bed when Seokjin went inside of her room yelling her pretty name

"Oppa! Why are you being loud early in the morning," Lisa groaned. She just got home from Japan yesterday and she went straight to Bangtan's dorm because her brother's requested.

"Early in the morning?! Yah! It's already afternoon so you need to wake up and eat," Jin said. "I cooked your favorite gamjatang."

"Jinjja?!" Lisa rose up and removed her eye mask. "I'll follow, Oppa! I'll just do my usual morning routine, but it's already afternoon... so, it's an afternoon routine," she chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Ppali and I'll wait in the dining," Jin ruffles her hair before exiting her room.

After minutes of waiting, Lisa hasn't done yet so Seokjin came into her room again and saw her watching youtube.

"Yah! Food comes first!" Jin scolded her. He stole Lisa's phone and kept it inside his pocket. "I want you to go down now and eat. Aish, you're so stubborn!" Lisa laughed and nodded her head.

"Arasso, Oppa," Lisa said and happily went out of her room.

"I can't believe I have a crazy sister," Jin mumbled and followed Lisa downstairs. The others are out to go put with their girlfriends and since Jisoo is having a photoshoot, Jin stayed at home. Eunwoo is also filming so Lisa is also at home.

"Oppa, do we have a soda?" Lisa asked. "Like coke or sprite?"

"Jhope have a lot of sprite cans on the refrigerator. Go get one," Jin said. "Just message Jhope after."

"As usual from Hobi Oppa," she mumbled and chuckled before getting one sprite can. "He loves sprite. When we endorsed sprite, he bought a lot! As in a lot."

"I know right," Jin said and laughed after. "His apartment is full of Sprite. That's his way to support you and his sprite."

"He should be the one endorsing sprite, tho," Lisa said.

While she's eating, Seokjin keeps on asking her about her Coachella experience and when he opened the epilogue concert of their Love yourself tour, Lisa became interested.

"Our epilogue concert will be here in Seoul," Jin said. "Do you want to go?"

"When is that, Oppa?"

"March 27. The day of your birthday and Jungkook," Jin said. Lisa cheekily smiled and shook her head.

"I can't, Oppa. I have a schedule," Lisa pouted.

"That's okay. You can go sometimes," Jin smiled. "Your schedule is more important."

Lisa sensed that Jin got disappointed so she bit her lower lip to prevent herself from bursting out her laughter.

After eating, she took a bath and told Seokjin she's going somewhere.

"Where are you going?" Jin asked whom now watching television.

"Schedule, Oppa. I'll be back before 7," Lisa said.

"Want me to drive you there?"

"No need, Oppa! Manager Oppa is already outside."

"Okay. Take care."

"Okay, Oppa!" Lisa kissed his cheek before going out and entered the van. "To BigHit, Oppa," she told her manager.

When she arrived at BigHit, a guard escorted her to Hitman Bang's office. She knocked first before coming in.

"Annyeonghaseyo," She greeted and bowed.

"Oh, Lisa-ssi. Sit down," Hitman Bang said. "What brought you here? Is anything wrong?"

"Pd-nim, my brothers are having a concert on Jungkook and I's a birthday, right?" Hitman Bang nodded. "Since it's an epilogue, can I have a special appearance and prepare a surprise for them?"

"Sure, Lisa-ssi. What's your plan?"

"Can I talk to the army who bought the tickets for the concert? We can probably send a video email to them one by one, Pd-nim."

"Yes, we can. We can send it once and everyone who attends the concert can watch it."

"Ne, Pd-nim. I'll announce to them that I am Bangtan's sister and I'll explain to them the surprise to..."

"That's a brilliant idea, Lisa-ssi. Okay, we'll do it. I'm sure Bangtan will cry."

"That's sure, Pd-nim!"

As planned, everyone who bought tickets for the concert received the video greeting of Lisa with Hitman Bang beside her so Army would believe it.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Army yeorobun. I'm Blackpink's maknae, Jeon Lalisa. I am here with Bang PD-nim to announce that I am planning to surprise BTS and I need your help. I am BTS's sister and believe it or not, it's true. I know that scandals when I was a rookie circulated and at that time, Bangtan Oppas and I were having a little family problem that I wouldn't share any more with you since we moved on already. To clear your mind, Jin Oppa up to Tae Oppa, they are brothers with the same father. Jungkook and I are twins with a different father so that explains our surname, but all of us are siblings. The news about Miyeon, she is our siblings but not by blood. That's part of our fam problem before so please do understand. For our surprise..." Lisa explained the surprise and Hitman Bang was guiding her to the process.

She secretly meets up with BigHit's staff, Sejin, Hitman Bang, and talks to the army often so she can convince them all.

No army hated Lisa and they didn't spill anything. Thus, they became inactive for Bangtan in a while since it's part of the plan.

Since many army would attend the epilogue concert, BTS was confused why they are suddenly quiet on Twitter.

Until the day of the concert comes. Some Army who isn't aware of the surprise was confused why K-Armys suddenly trended "Ace Jungkook" and "Ace Lalisa."

They know that Jungkook's birthday on the public is September 1 so the hashtags confused them. While Blinks were celebrating Lisa's birthday and not minding the hashtags.

"Why am I trending?" Jungkook asked while the makeup artist is doing his makeup. "No one knows it's my birthday today."

"I am confused, too. Your hashtag is the same as Lisa's birthday hashtag," Namjoon said. "Speaking of, will Lisa attend the concert? And why she isn't answering our calls."

"She has a schedule," Jin said. "She told me before."

"Army is weird for the past days. Haven't you noticed?" Jimin asked. "They aren't responsive like before."

"We're clueless."

Meanwhile, Lisa is already in the dressing room far from Bangtan's. Everything is ready and Army is ready as well.

Bangtan will surely produce a lot of tears this day.