48

Lisa POV

"Lisa, stage in 3 minutes!" Sejin Oppa said. My brothers performed a lot of their songs already and they only have two more songs left.

While they are performing earlier, I went to the different controlling areas for the surprise later. I am so excited about their reactions.

I ran backstage where my brothers couldn't see me. I smiled and prayed for my performance.

"Platform, Lisa-ssi!" I went there immediately and saw my backup dancers. I smiled and greeted them.

When the music started playing, the platform arises and We danced to the song 'Good Thing and Señorita.' At this point, my brothers already know that I am here.

"Oh, my gosh, unnie! My eyes!"

"You're so sexy and amazing, Unnie!"

"We love you, Lisa!"

After our performance, one of the production team gave me a microphone. My own customized yellow microphone that Bang PD-nim gifted me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Blackpink Lisa-imnida," I bowed and waved at Army.
They're too many! I can't even count 'em. I'm proud of my brothers.

"I know everyone who's watching the live stream got surprised because of my surprise performance. Well, I planned this with Bang PD-nim! He's super nice and allowed me to be here at my brothers' concert... he even gave me a customized microphone so this day is very special to me. Jin Oppa, sorry for lying to you! I just want to surprise you, too," I chuckled. In a minute, someone is back hugging me already.

"Happy Birthday, Jungkook," I greeted and kissed his cheek.

"Happy Birthday to us, Lisa," I smiled and looked at my six brothers. They are playfully glaring at me. I opened my arms and giggled.

"I deserve a hug, right?" Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok Oppa hugged me.

"Pabo-yah! So, this explains your cold attitude!" Taehyung Oppa said.

"Sorry! Did it work?" I asked.

"I hate you!" Jin Oppa said before hugging me.

I looked at Namjoon Oppa smiling at me. "Thank you, Lisa," He said before hugging me and ruffling my hair.

"Always, Oppa. Always," I said and smiled. The six of them looked at Yoongi Oppa who's smiling at me. His gummy smile looks so cute!

"You don't want to hug me, Oppa?" I asked and pouted.

"Tsk. Too noisy," He said and pulled me into a warm hug. Then, I looked at the army.

"Army yeorobun..." I mumbled and pulled away from Suga Oppa. I raised my microphone and their army bombs turned off.

"What's happening?" Jimin Oppa asked.

"Bogoshipta~" I sang and the music started to play. Army bombs turned purple.

(BTS- Spring Day)

"Spring Day!" Hobi Oppa muttered, shocked. All of them are shocked that they stopped moving.

Singing is not my talent, but I can sing. But for today, for my brothers, I will do everything.

"Bogo sipda ireohge
Malhanikka deo bogo sipda
Neohui sajineul
Bogo isseodo bogo sipda
Neomu yasokhan sigan
Naneun uriga mipda
Ijen eolgul han beon boneun geosdo
Himdeureojin uriga~" after singing the first verse, Army raised their banners and my picture with Namjoon Oppa flashed at the screen.