𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐞𝐭

Aquaria🌊

= You both met during your first day in a high-class makeup school in Italy:

While you were walking down the unfamiliar main hall of the campus. The area with quite crowded and it was the first period. All of a sudden, someone bumped into you and made you drop all of your things. You fell backward towards a wall and bumped your head against the hard cement. You stumbled down out of clumsiness and fell precisely on your ass.
You rubbed both your head and your back, which were both in dreadful pain from the drop. Just then an anonymous silhouette leaned down and held out their hand out for you. You faltered at first but you accepted anyways. You stood up and scrubbed off the dirt from your clothing, and the person that assisted you to get back on your feet also aided you with your things. How sweet. They acquainted themselves as Giovanni Paladrani, and both of you quickly hit it off. In just months of knowing each other, you began dating.
You were both 19 at the time, a "young adult dream"...🌊♥️

Miss Fame🌟

= You met at an important photoshoot of hers: (Yes I know She's Married, but let's pretend that she's not.)

You were the photographer selected for a crucial photoshoot of Vogue. You were perceived as one of the primarily talented photographic artists out there around the globe. And with that title came, cycles of gigs, appointed lists, and greatly significant of all, income.

You arrive at the studio kind of late because you overslept and didn't leave your alarm on for some reason, even though you know that this session was really necessary to do. The director was just happy you arrived anyways. After all, you were considered "The Talented One".

As you began to ready your camera and all of the lights in the most perfect of angles, you noticed a beautiful looking female standing in the midst of dark just beside the dressing-room. You didn't think much of it; as you were focused on getting the perfect shot in just a few tries. You had another photoshoot coming up and you didn't want to waste any more time.

You concentrated on the angle of the lenses of your camera but didn't seem to yet be convinced. "What's wrong with me today?", you thought to yourself. Just then the same woman crept up from behind you and assisted you to angle it in the perfect place. You thanked her and yelled to the crew that you were ready.

Surprisingly, the same woman that assisted you, positioned herself as if she was the model. "Well okay then", you spoke to yourself out loud.

You began taking images of this magnificent creature in front of you and with every shot of flash that came, the further you were captivated by this graceful creature, right in front of you.

A few minutes passed but it seemed almost like seconds. You thanked the woman who was modeling and "she" nodded quietly.
"
Thank you for your participation "ma'am", you spoke.
"Uhm, I'm sorry? I'm very much a male." the model laughed, you blushed so hard that it was clear you were super embarrassed about making the assumption that, "he was a she".

You apologized to him and he introduced himself as Miss Fame, or Kurtis rather. You spent the entire extended duration of the photoshoot completely attached to each other's hips and were also nagging about the latest gossips and beauty trends. You guys seemed to like the perfect match. A few hours passed and you were still on cloud nine. You very much enjoyed Kurtis's full attention and presence. He gave you his number, which you enthusiastically and gradually accepted. You both said your goodbyes as you parted ways.

Let's just say you couldn't keep your hands off your phone for the next two months. 🌟♥️