💥 Labor 💥

A/n:∆ no fucking around. It's time to get real.
I gathered real labor experiences from my friend's mothers. So y'all can get the real tea. 👌🏻

-okay but I adore that woman up there in the cover of this chapter uwu 😍❤

Aquaria🌊= (This is my birth) (Kudos to my mum Isa for letting me write this.😚)
(The pain was actually pretty easy to handle says mum, but imma make it come across agonizing 😘)

-You were a month behind your due.
- fuck
- Giovanni was out of town. Going on tour.
- you had to do this on your own.
- you felt the contractions get stronger without a normal pace. Get this devil out of me.
- you rang up Jordan as fast as you could. Refraining from screaming.
- THE PAIN WAS UNBEARABLE.
- a few hours went by. WHERE'S THE DAMN AMBULANCE?!
- The ambulance carried you in. Jordan quietly panicking beside you; trying to reach out after Giovanni to make him come back from his trip.
- you wanted nothing more than the father of your child to be there to support you through labor... But yet only his best friend sat by your side.
- He comforted you. He told you everything was going to be okay.
- you didn't believe the bullshit he said.
- soon you were in the delivery room. Giving birth to your first child.
- many hours spent inside that damn room. Screaming. Begging for the pain to stop. Begging to just see your daughter and Gio.
- but then the pain just stopped.
- you calmed down. The doctors laid her down. You looked to your side.
- there she was. So tiny; like the size of a plastic bottle.
- the doctor let you hold her. But she was too fragile.
- you couldn't bring yourself to do it.
- the doctors took her away to NICU.
- you were crying and begging for God to let your daughter survive.
- at the time you needed Gio the most. He wasn't there.

"Rosette Estallaria"

Baby Stella...

Miss Fame⭐=
(Kennie's birfff lol)
(His mum and dad were on a road trip when he decided to be a bitch and come out in the middle of nowhere 😂)

- it was the time of your due. Any minute now; the twins will be out.
- but along with the news; you and Kurtis got invited to a private fashion show. Starring some of the most recognizable models in Europe.
- you both bobbed into the limo. As yourself and Kurtis as Miss Fame.
- you were glamorized and ready to hitch the red carpet.
- that was until you felt a sharp pain.
- then again. And again. And a dagger.
- you reached for Kurtis's hand and clenched it tightly as you could.
- you looked at him and he stared back.
- his eyes went wide open as he sensed and understood the situation.
- he yelled for the driver to the nearest hospital. Telling him that his wife was in labor.
- and there you were. In the delivery, room waiting for your cervix to dilate into it's widest for your babies to leave.
- a few hours went by and now you were ready.
- Kurtis stood by your side. Holding your hand. Telling you it's going to be okay. And just keep pushing for your daughters.
- you pushed for dear life.
- you pushed for 30 minutes before-
- "One's out.", the doctor said as she handled the eldest, gave it to the nurse and reached back.
- you pushed again for 4 minutes.
- "Baby two's out.", the doctor passed it to the nurse again.
- you felt relieved. Aware that your children were safe. And that their dad was there to assist you through it all.