The (2nd) Girl's Period

Aquaria 🌊 =

- Stella showed some sympathy for Yvette.
- While Yvonne was a hyena laughing from behind.
- Giovanni stocked up on pads, tampons, ice cream and left the house to sleep at a hotel with Yvonne.
- they knew not to mess with a girl on her first period.
- Stella put out the fireball that was Yvette in the aid of Netflix and ice cream.
- You accompanied them just in case they needed some help teaching Yvette how to get used to the period cramps.

Miss Fame 💫 =

- Screaming could be heard everywhere at that time of the month.
- You assumed it was either Mia or Sia.
- But they were sitting beside you on the couch.
- So it was Kayleigh.
- oh my god...
- “MY BABY'S GROWING UP SO FAST. STOP GROWING PLEASEEEE. LET DADDY CARRY YOU TO BED.”, Kurtis sulked at Kayleigh's feet.
- Kayleigh is clearly uncomfortable.
- The hormones transferred to Kurtis from the looks of it.

Katya 🇷🇺 =

- Sohelia got her period at an extremely young age, not to push into hysterics, but specifically 9.
- Brian freaked out because he thought she was too young. That she was bleeding internally.
- but a trip to the doctor's office proved his suspicion wrong.
- she was in fact, old enough to have her menstrual cycle up and going.
- a huge jump to her older sister's age of 16.
- They were just polar opposites.
- While Katie became to be full-figured alluring. Sohelia was thin and extremely fit, as well as lean.
- she almost had no boobs but it gave her much more freedom than of Katie.
- she was happy with her body as it was.
- dreaming of becoming a runway model at 13, someday.

Some fun stuff for giggles:

Blair St. Clair 🐇 =

- Ali got a papercut from a book he was reading.
- “MOMMY I HAD MY PERIOD!”
- you froze.
- Ran to the living room to check up on Ali.
- just to find him crying over a papercut and calling it “period”.
- “Sweetie that's not—”
- “Let him be. Just go along”, Andrew whispered to you, giggling from behind.
- “What? No—”
- “Use this to wipe that up bud, I'll drop by the store later to pick up some pads.”, Andrew played along. With perfect acting and everything. Damn theatre queens.
- “Thank you, daddy, you're the best.”, Ali smiled up at him as he handled his cut.
- “WHAT IN THE—

[A/n: Damn it Blair.]