+𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫/𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦

Blair Catch-Up:

How You Met:

   You met Andrew when your sister left her kids to you, but you had work so you hired him to babysit while you were out. (Out Of Drag)

   "Lizzie, Markle! Come on guys it's been 2 hours since you guys started eating!", you yelled softly for your twin niece and nephew.

   "Aunt (Y/n)! Mark won't give me back my bowl!", your eldest Lizzie cried for your aid.

   "Markle! It's not nice to steal food from your sister!", you spoke.

   "But I don't want peas!", Markle cried out.

   "Okay, how about strawberries instead?", you asked and he squealed happily.

   You brought your nephew a bowl of strawberries and kissed him on the forehead.

   "Liz you seem quiet, are you okay?", you patted her head softly.

   "Yep.", she continued licking her strawberry.

"Okay?", you laughed.

   You heard the doorbell ring and you immediately dashed. You opened your household entrance and let the babysitter in.

"Hello—, Andrew was it?", you asked.

   "Yes, ma'am. Andrew Bryson. 24 years of age, and a caring part-time babysitter." he smiled.

"24? Are you sure?", you asked.

   "Yes, ma'am.", he showed an ID and it confirmed that he was in fact currently 24 years old, which in your eyes seemed like he was only either 12 or 13.

   "Uh okay, Andrew. Follow me please." you gestured.

   You led him to the kitchen where your niece and nephew were smudging their faces with strawberries.

   "Okay, so your hundred dollars is on the coffee table. Extra diapers and extra clothes packed on the couch and also can you bathe them after they eat?", you spoke.

   "Yep, sure. I look like a baby so it won't be a problem.", he laughed.

   "Okay, I trust you're going to take care of my angels here. Here's my phone number in case you guys have any problems.", you said and gave Andrew your personal phone number.

"Sure. Thanks miss?", he asked.

"(Y/n) just (Y/n)."

   After a few weeks, Andrew's babysitting visits became more frequent. And along with the time came your admiration for each other. You got along pretty well and sometimes when he comes to visit it wasn't even for your niece and nephew. And when it was about them you both would just lounge around and watch Netflix or something else to keep you both busy for a while.

   Your niece and nephew loved him. And so did you.

𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: (Sort of?😂)

Blair St. Clair (Out Of Drag)

-You both went to a nearby McDonald's accompanied by your Lizzie and Mark.
-Andrew asked the kids where'd the want to go and being the age of 3 they immediately replied to McDonald's.
-You both guys ordered chicken and fries while the little ones got happy meals.
-All of you had a food fight.
-You got ketchup on your hair.
-Andrew got mustard all over his face which he disgustingly licked away.
-The kids we're laughing maniacally.

-You guys got kicked out.

What your friend think of them:
(By the way, y'all dating at this point)

Aquaria🌊=

-Wasn't that sure if he was a good influence for quite a while.
-He's a hot twink tho. 😍
-Tried to warm up to him.
-Eventually did.

-By the time you guys spent 5th month anniversary, your friends were shooketh.

Miss Fame✨=

-Immediately loved him/her.
-Starstruck when they met him/her.
-definition of goddess.
-Jealous af.
-Still jealous
-Still jealous

-Just plain outraging envy. But they were still happy for you both though

Violet😈=

-They said he was too kinky.
-Too inappropriate.
-Too submissive.
-Too handsome.

-Yeah... They loved him.

Katya🇷🇺=

-"CoNtAcT?"
-Too old for you.
-Too weird.
-Eventually opened up to his/her peculiarity.

-Loved to hang out with him because of his lively and weird attitude.

💪🏻Kameron=

-Muscles
-Abs
-Biceps
-handsome
-sex
-great listener

-Daddyyyyyyy

Miz Cracker💁🏼‍♀️=

-Tasted his/her cooking.
-"Marry me"
-loved his/her cooking very much
-loved him/her too.

-They were happy that you found someone who can actually cook, unlike you. 🤗

Blair🧒🏼=

-"Isn't he an underaged boy?"
-"No, he's 24."
-"Are you sure?"
-"Yes, I'm sure."
-"Nah you're lying."
-"oml."
-kept asking you if he was legal.

-It was hard for them to fathom that he was legal. 🤣