What Kind Of Babies They Are 💩

A/n: cake 🤗

Aquaria🌊= (The Jealous Crybaby)

- Boi Stella was a crybaby. She wouldn't leave you both alone, and if you two had jobs on the same day, Stella would come along with one of you.
- She didn't like the nanny you both hired to watch over her.
- She was a cat towards a dog.
- Gio ended up giving the nanny up because he just brings Stella to a gig in her stroller. So there was no point in having a nanny.
- Stella tends to be green-eyed. She wouldn't let both of you touch other babies.
- And if you do. She'll cry like there was no tomorrow, and beg to be picked up.
- A jealous crybaby that you both made.

Miss Fame✨= (The Yin and Yang)

- Mia is quiet and peaceful. Sia, on the other hand, was an absolute fireball.
- Mia would just sit there and drink her milk from your right breast while Sia would naturally bite your left and complain that there wasn't any more space with whiney cries.
- As a result, Kurtis decided it would be best to just put Sia on formula. While you continue on breastfeeding Mia.
- Mia was a behaved mommy's girl. While Sia was the biggest troublemaker and daddy's girl.
- You bet Mia was always sleeping and napping. Unlike her sister, Sia was always playing with her toys and with your golden retriever Sun.
- They were almost polar opposites.

Violet🖤=

- Mason was a troublemaker.
- Constantly pulling of mischievous acts and jokes.
- One time Mason took a hold of the baby powder and decided it would look good on the turkey for Thanksgiving.
- Instead of baking powder, you all ate the literal powder.
- he continued on his hijinks by peeing on Jason's face when he was dozing off.
- It was funny to you but not for Jason.
- He always cluttered toys and his clothes. And it was no exception when he cluttered all your notes and equipment.
- Jason decided to put him in confinement with a baby gate installed in your room doorway so he wouldn't get out unless you both instructed to do so.
- He would constantly spit out food and milk if he didn't like their tastes.
- but after all the abuse your child put you through.
- He was your troublemaker and always will be.

Katya🇷🇺=

- Katie was a weird kid.
- She wouldn't look at the both of you, but would always look behind you. Like if there was someone there.
- When Brian would read the newspapers Katie would gladly sit on his shoulders and read along with him.
Like she was a fully grown woman.
- When the TV was on. She would just look at it blankly with an open mouth. Even if there was nothing but static she would still look and be amazed by its nothingness.
- Katie rarely pooped and peed. Which was a bit odd considering she was a little large for her size and was also well-fed.
- She would always sleep on her right side but never lay face flat or on her back.
- She was, however, an energetic and inquisitive girl. Climbing wherever she could climb and crawling on every surface she could get her hands or feet on, lastly, she also swallowed everything that fitted in her mouth.
- A peculiar young lady indeed.

💪🏻Kameron= (The inseparable Trio)

- Darius, Dominic, and Kaydence are never apart.
- Darius and Dominic are the overprotective older brothers while Kaye is the pretty little princess.
- Darius and Dominic never leave Laye alone. Not even alone with you and Dane.
- if one of them potties they all go at once. Even if the other two don't need to poo, they force themselves to.
- if one of them cries all of them cries.
- if one of them sleeps all of them sleep.
-if one of them gets dressed the other two will cry until they also get dressed.
-so basically
-one for all and all for all.

Miz Cracker💁🏼‍♀️= (The Serious, The Joker, and The Generous)

- Matildah was considered as mature for her incredibly young age. She takes naps and being fed seriously. Tilly referred to stay secluded from the rest either taking a nap or playing by herself. She was deeply serious about her sister's safeties. Trying every way she could in keeping them happy. Sacrificing her own solace for theirs. She was a truly simple child in caring for.
- Hannah, however, was the jester of the bunch. Making her sisters laugh with simply hilarious faces and ended up charming her way into Maxwell's fans' hearts. She was usually messy and never was afraid to get herself dirty with mud. When you would play music, typically pop or old jazz, Hannah would glad I dance to the tune. Shaking her smol booty off. A wildfire on the lose, she is.
- and Adah for no reason always liked fo share things with her sisters. She liked to share baths and spending time playing with them. She alike Hannah liked to get dirty. Smothering herself with her dinner and sometimes pouring milk all over herself; pretending that she was bathing. She constantly begged for Maxwell's attention, unlike her sisters. Adah was a definite daddy's girl.

Blair St. Clair🐇=

- Anthony was no doubt a momma's boy.
- He would never leave your side and would even shoo off Andrew if he came too close to you, spent too much time you, or that Anthony just wanted to cuddle with you.
- He really thought you were his property.
- Though he still loved Andrew very much. He just preferred you more.
- He was not an ass to take care of. That's for sure.
- He was quite a quiet boy. You would read children's books and he would gladly join. Even sometimes force you to read.
- He wasn't a brat, but he was clingy.

Sharon Needles👻=

- Oh boiiii......
- Vlad was a total mother's spawn.
- Like-
- you're serious. He was practically attached to your hip. Or rather, right boob.
- He loved his father very much, it's just that he's almost never around. So Vlad grew very close to you.
- He always laughed at everything you did, even if all you did was smile at him.
- he had the cutest smile ever. And had the most precious laugh in existence.
- He was quite smart too.
- he could mismatch shapes and colors before he reached 11 months.
- He was a fast crawler in fact.
- Though he rarely even crawled.
- but one thing's for sure.
- He loved Marilyn Manson.