𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞

Aquaria 🌊= (Out Of Drag)

-You both went to a carnival.
-You both rode every single damn ride in the park. Except for one.
-You both hesitated to go to the huge-ass rollercoaster in the middle of the park.
-Both of you made a truce that; if one of you chickens out, the winner gets to borrow a sum of makeup from the loser.
-Aquaria was having none of that bullshit.
-You both rode it and then-
-The coaster camera caught you throwing up at the end.
-He helped you and held your hair while you were doing it.
-"You okay Y/n?"
-"Do I look okay Gio?"

-He bought the pictures home and hung them across the headboard of his bed in memory of your date.

Miss Fame✨= (In Drag)

-She brought you to a lavish and outdoor fashion show that was somehow a dinner party too.
-You both spectated the models as they worked the runway.
-The food was delicious.
-The runway was floral themed.
-She gave you a huge bouquet of Juliet roses that made everybody's head turn.

-You both had your first kiss there, right under the thousands of glistening stars.

Violet😈= (In Drag)

-You technically had your first date was where and when you met. But the formal first date you had with her, was in a private club.
-You both went full out on the dance floor. Not caring if the other party-goers we're staring at the two women hamming it out on the dance floor.
-Violet told you not to care about the other people and that you should only focus on her, and her only.
-You both had fun dancing but were clearly worn out.
-Lots of alcohol were consumed during the duration of the date.

-You threw up every single ounce you drank when you woke up the next day.

Katya🇷🇺= (Out Of Drag)

-You went to the cinemas to watch a movie she fangirled about since the day you met.
-He said that you'd enjoy this specific movie.
-He made subtle hints about the program throughout the duration of the car ride to the cinemas.
-"Trust me Y/n this movie will make you gaga. And I mean it!"
-"Well, what's it about then?" you crossed your arms.
-"It's about finding love and God!"
-You watched were skeptical but you agreed to watch it anyway.
-Then you finally watched the movie.

-You sucked it in.

💪🏻Kameron= (Out Of Drag)

-You both went out for a quick jog and headed straight to a close park café.
-He was being a gentleman and pulled out your chair for you.
-"So, what do you want to eat Y/n?" he said as he peeped beside the menu to look at you in a childlike manner.
-"I guess I'll have aaaaaaa-, caesar salad." you glowed.
-"Nope nope nope. You're getting a burger. You deserve it.", he fluttered and rose.
-"No seriously-"
-"And I'm also serious.", he went to order.

-He got the food for you, and to be honest you were thankful you ate something other than leaves for once in a long while.

Miz Cracker💁‍♀️🏼= (Out Of Drag)

-You both just stayed in and cooked dinner together.
-You both made homemade spaghetti and ravioli together.
-In boiling the spaghetti pasta you burned one of your fingers.
-He immediately came to the rescue in an over the top manner and grabbed an icebag from out of nowhere. It like he expected it to happen.
-" Max where'd you get this?", you said confused.
-" Doesn't matter, you're hurt.", he retorted.
-In the end, both of the pasta's you guys made tasted like absolute shit.

(A/n: no no no no no no no, not again)

-You both ordered an extra-large pizza instead.